BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigballer891 View Post
    nice work miyakuza .....I almost did this yesterday, BD has been slackin with startin his threads lately.

anyways, I like Sd/Pit Under, Tor/Batimore Under 8.5, Arizona worth a look I think too maybe. GL everybody

cant go against cy kershaw, i may pass but he my boy and has made me a ton of money and i refuse to go against him.

tor/balty is a under i was interested in, kinda like biffs idea of ff as that eliminates 2 pens i certainly dont trust.

sorry i been slipping but these last 3/4 days have been really busy for me and i havnt had time to put in as much work as i would like and dont wanna start a thread going in half ass as i feel a responsibility to give everyone my best effort when i start a thread or recommend plays.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    never heard you say phils wernt the correct play bro

they didnt seem to mind wheeling him out last time when he clearly should not have been pitching. You know how his velocity has been? more important to me than what his actual numbers where against minor leagers as i think he could handle aaa kids with smarts alone.

Bc 74 out of 113 times, they have been

You will rarely hear me give a great argument to bet against a team that wins almost 70% of their games and throws a great pitcher out almost every night, whether its the phills or the cubs...

In his last two games in triple a, he has a 2.7 era, giving up 8 hits and 3 ER through 10 innings. Unfortunately, I do not know how his velocity has been.

I do not think this giants team hits the ball any better then a triple a team though, which is why I dont see betting against the best hitting team in the NL over the last month and a half, on a 9 game winning streak is the smartest bet today...esp if the team you are betting on is one of the coldest teams in baseball... I def could be wrong though, as i have been many times before..

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Bc 74 out of 113 times, they have been

You will rarely hear me give a great argument to bet against a team that wins almost 70% of their games and throws a great pitcher out almost every night, whether its the phills or the cubs...

In his last two games in triple a, he has a 2.7 era, giving up 8 hits and 3 ER through 10 innings. Unfortunately, I do not know how his velocity has been.

I do not think this giants team hits the ball any better then a triple a team though, which is why I dont see betting against the best hitting team in the NL over the last month and a half, on a 9 game winning streak is the smartest bet today...esp if the team you are betting on is one of the coldest teams in baseball... I def could be wrong though, as i have been many times before..

i cant argue that brother...just messing with you a little...your team is certainly on fire and the team to beat no doubt. but this is a really nice price on timmy vs Oswalt and lets not act like sf could hit when they won it last year or at all this year yet have managed to post a very good home record. Find it hard to belive phils get the sweep here, but like you ive been wrong many times in the past and im sure will be wrong many more times before its all said and done.

will probably pass, altho i did throw frisco in my daily 7 team lotto ticket

bigballer891
    bigballer891's Avatar Become A Pro!

actually love everything about the under except that fukkin ump so im passing all together.
    dude what are you talkin about runges strike percentage is career 64%, league average is about 62-63 and the over umps are around 60-61.

bigballer891

cant go against cy kershaw, i may pass but he my boy and has made me a ton of money and i refuse to go against him.

tor/balty is a under i was interested in, kinda like biffs idea of ff as that eliminates 2 pens i certainly dont trust.

sorry i been slipping but these last 3/4 days have been really busy for me and i havnt had time to put in as much work as i would like and dont wanna start a thread going in half ass as i feel a responsibility to give everyone my best effort when i start a thread or recommend plays.
    no worries, people are starting to do it for you

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by bigballer891 View Post
    dude what are you talkin about runges strike percentage is career 64%, league average is about 62-63 and the over umps are around 60-61.

im talking about Davis in minny as the under i like but cant play because of him...we must have got games confused?????

BigDan

tor/balty un 4.5 ff ev....hopefully refusing to pay the juice on 5 doesnt bite me in the ass but what can i say it is what it is...eliminate the pens and trust both starters to do their jobs early.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

I took Pitt and Price -1.5.. Playing too many damn games again

miyakuza
    miyakuza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

All good Dan.

I'm gonna be on
    Mariners
    Dodgers
    Nationals
    Twins
    Cubs
    Cleveland
    Orioles
    A's

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by miyakuza View Post
    All good Dan.

I'm gonna be on
    Mariners
    Dodgers
    Nationals
    Twins
    Cubs
    Cleveland
    Orioles
    A's

could see myself joining you on Lad/sea/Nats/maybe tribe....nothing or sure yet as im still rushing to get done.

is anyone else having a prob with sbr odds atm? i love the new format but i hate that it fukks up on me a lot!!!!

miyakuza

go to odds.sbrforum.com. The old format should populate. That's what I'm using right now.

BigDan

go to odds.sbrforum.com. The old format should populate. That's what I'm using right now.

i used to know how to get to old format but havnt been able to find that in some time as i like the new better anyway. it back to working for me again. cept i cant draw up the consensus under the I icon on kc/det .

miyakuza

Did you get the old format? just type in odds.sbrforum.com

BigDan

Did you get the old format? just type in odds.sbrforum.com

coo thanx..new working again now

miyakuza

Houston and KC just got pounded

BigDan

Houston and KC just got pounded

so are the Rox???

miyakuza

Jose Reyes might have cleared waivers and got traded... Willie Harris just came in for him and Turner got moved to shortstop...

Turner already with an error playing SS as well. Not a good look for Mets.

BigDan

det/kc ov 9 -120....dont ask me why but really like this total...maybe you guys should fade

miyakuza

Yeah.. Rockies are getting hit, but I really dont trust that movement, should drop on Nationals before first pitch

miyakuza

Fukk it, Houston for a unit.. Reyes left game with stiff hammy.

BigDan

ok here my card and i think this is it..

hou tt un 3 -125

stl/fla ov 8.5 ev

Cards-1 -105

tor/balty un 4.5 ff ev

Nats +111

Lad -105

det/kc ov 9 -120

Lucky number 7. for better or worse that is it. once again i have a busy afternoon as all a sudden my life has gotten busy again. so wont be arond to much, thinking about a play on nyy later but doubt i will have time to post...

once again thanx everyone and GL today.

cashville03
    cashville03's Avatar Become A Pro!

anybody no when the stl game should get going?? Hate rain delays!

Luv2Play2
    Luv2Play2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

underway

2:30 its a local televised gm 4 me

miyakuza

Good luck Dan! The Astros tt under looks good.

bigballer891

Fuking padres keep hitting unbelievable

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

big dan ,

i know you said its auto fade astros team total verus righties, do you also take the team total under vs lefties?

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    big dan ,

i know you said its auto fade astros team total verus righties, do you also take the team total under vs lefties?

no sir...and not really any righty, doesnt have to be a ace but long as its a solid right hander with decent numbers it is generally a play for me....Of coarse mil deciding to leave some scrub pen guy out there instead of one of their good relievers with a nice lead has cost me this for the 1st time, guess im just rooting for the push now

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

no sir...and not really any righty, doesnt have to be a ace but long as its a solid right hander with decent numbers it is generally a play for me....Of coarse mil deciding to leave some scrub pen guy out there instead of one of their good relievers with a nice lead has cost me this for the 1st time, guess im just rooting for the push now
    gotcha thanks

Romanianbornwin
    Romanianbornwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well BigDan you won your Cards/Marlins over bet. I hope you win the Cards -1 too. Didn't bet on them today, but am a Cardinals fan and we need to win this game, seeing as the Brewers are feasting on the miserable Astros yet again.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Romanianbornwin View Post
    Well BigDan you won your Cards/Marlins over bet. I hope you win the Cards -1 too. Didn't bet on them today, but am a Cardinals fan and we need to win this game, seeing as the Brewers are feasting on the miserable Astros yet again.

we got this bro.

BigDan

just hope we can get this full 9 played in fla and it all good......

Romanianbornwin
    Romanianbornwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Holliday big 2 out hit.
    The sweep would be important for the Cards because they would not fall back more games behind the Brewers before their series against them.

BigDan

im out for the night guys...adding

Tribe +156

cle/tex un 9.5 ev

Nyy +146

gl eveyone

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boys Im scared as hell. If Stl & Wash win I won 1.18k, If Stl & Colo win Im up 500. Colo just had to tie it up. ..... I also win 600+ no matter which teams win if Florida pulls N upset..Wish I had had enough foresight to add over 8 atl/nym to the florida parlays..

I know its shitty to cry about 500 profit but **** the rockies I want a grand.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will post screens of my bosog acct tomorrow night if I hit the 1k

First 123 Last