3* Rockies TT under 5 (-110)

updated card
    4* Jays/Orioles FF under 5 (-115) - LOSER
    3* Padres ML (-109)
    3* Dodgers/Diamondbacks under 7 (+105)
    3* Rockies TT under 5 (-110)

God1
    God1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Padres look good tomorrow, line already got bet up 7 cents i'm not sure if there's any value left. Pelfrey is one of the worst in the league with a 10% caught stealing rate and Padres steal more than anyone in baseball
    Last edited by God1; 08-07-11 at 05:12 PM.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

3* Padres ML (-109) - WINNER
    3* Rockies TT under 5 (-110) - WINNER

2-1 +1.4u. gonna have to hope for a push in Arizona, though.
    Last edited by BiffTFinancial; 08-07-11 at 05:42 PM.

BiffTFinancial

LAD/AZ under - PUSH

2-1-1 +1.4u on the day. thinking about Tribe for tonight.

BiffTFinancial

for tonight, thinking Tribe ML, maybe a parlay of Tribe ML + Red Sox FF.

jlee
    jlee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

nice day! also had a good afternoon with my parlays... 12-1 on my picks, 450% profit. great action today so far

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by jlee View Post
    nice day! also had a good afternoon with my parlays... 12-1 on my picks, 450% profit. great action today so far
    holy shit. i should be tailing you. nice day, congrats. what do you like tonight?

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    LAD/AZ under - PUSH

2-1-1 +1.4u on the day. thinking about Tribe for tonight.
    Nice day on the grind.

8 LH's against Lewis, seems to me Cleveland should put up some runs tonight. Tomlin doesn't miss too many bats....torn here. I think Cleveland at that price merits a play, but the over is tempting.

I have had a good day and the Rum is flowing here, so will wait for more educated opinions (such as yours). GL Biff Tee.

Romanianbornwin
    Romanianbornwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jlee View Post
    Wow. You should start your own thread or something and share your picks.

BiffTFinancial

adding

2* Tribe ML (+155)
    1* Parlay: Tribe ML + Red Sox FF ML (-163) (1u pays 3.11u)

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
    Nice day on the grind. 8 LH's against Lewis, seems to me Cleveland should put up some runs tonight. Tomlin doesn't miss too many bats....torn here. I think Cleveland at that price merits a play, but the over is tempting. I have had a good day and the Rum is flowing here, so will wait for more educated opinions (such as yours). GL Biff Tee.
    sauce flowing over here too, boss. out of whiskey, so gin tonight.

i've really been struggling with totals. seems as if the breaks just aren't going my way there, so many unearned runs (like TOR/BAL today). i don't like either of the totals much tonight. Reyburn is an under ump, has a wide zone and Tomlin likes to nibble, my hope is that he finds success with that. i like Tomlin. that said, i don't play unders with a 10 mph wind from the south in Arlington, so that's over or nothing.

also lean over in NYY/BOS, but the spreadsheet/formula that i use seems to perform worse with elite starters, and Beckett certainly has been one this year.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Romanianbornwin View Post
    Wow. You should start your own thread or something and share your picks.
    what he said!

God1
    God1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice day on the grind.

8 LH's against Lewis, seems to me Cleveland should put up some runs tonight.
    It's 2 switch hitters and 6 left handers. Fukodome is actually worse against righties and Carrera has a .640 OPS against righties, Santana(switch) is also significantly worse against righties. So not sure why any of them batting left is advantageous to the indians as you are implying

Redscot

sauce flowing over here too, boss. out of whiskey, so gin tonight.

i've really been struggling with totals. seems as if the breaks just aren't going my way there, so many unearned runs (like TOR/BAL today). i don't like either of the totals much tonight. Reyburn is an under ump, has a wide zone and Tomlin likes to nibble, my hope is that he finds success with that. i like Tomlin. that said, i don't play unders with a 10 mph wind from the south in Arlington, so that's over or nothing.

also lean over in NYY/BOS, but the spreadsheet/formula that i use seems to perform worse with elite starters, and Beckett certainly has been one this year.

Right on man. I feel ya on the Reyburn/Tomlin correlation. May just put a small play on the Indian's my self. +160 here is hard to turn down.

GL

BiffTFinancial

Right on man. I feel ya on the Reyburn/Tomlin correlation. May just put a small play on the Indian's my self. +160 here is hard to turn down. GL
    thanks, pal, BOL to you too.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

decided to go with ML simply because Pads offense has exploded lately. taking unders with Pads and A's has cost me lately, but i still like the under here, just not as much as ML. totals have been really unpredictable the last few weeks, which sucks for me since that's what i prefer. Dan, Pacocn, LTA all on Padres ML, that's good enough for me and i don't have to stress if Pads put up 8 themselves. BOL to you whatever you decide.
    Very nice call.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Good luck tonight Biff. I am still kicking myself for taking the Damn Pirates today. Nice hit on Pads. I took the Overs in both night games, so here is too a Indians 8-4 win Tigers coming into town Tuesday and does look like last game is going to be JV vs Ubaldo

Redscot

Quote Originally Posted by God1 View Post
    It's 2 switch hitters and 6 left handers. Fukodome is actually worse against righties and Carrera has a .640 OPS against righties, Santana(switch) is also significantly worse against righties. So not sure why any of them batting left is advantageous to the indians as you are implying

Good call G1, maybe Lewis' poorer number's against LH's will mitigate those issues. (When I said 8 LH's against Lewis, it applied to him a RHP, maybe you have info that one of the switch hitters will be hitting RH against him ). Also that .378 babip against LH's that Fukudome is rocking is not an indication that he hits lefties better. Also not doubt he is better RH but Santana's .340 to .215 discrepancy in bapip in aforementioned should count for something. Carrera is irrelevant.

Come on man. I give you respect in your comments. I respect your knowledge in the "inside numbers" of the game. Don't come at me with half assed efforts just to push buttons, you should know I am not in this for my ego.

GL in your action G1, I will continue to seek you out as I do feel you add a valuable angle to this game.
    Last edited by Redscot; 08-07-11 at 07:21 PM.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Good luck tonight Biff. I am still kicking myself for taking the Damn Pirates today. Nice hit on Pads. I took the Overs in both night games, so here is too a Indians 8-4 win Tigers coming into town Tuesday and does look like last game is going to be JV vs Ubaldo
    8-4 sounds good to me, hot wings. sight unseen, consider Tribe TT under in JV vs Jiminez. i can't play it, but could be solid.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Quote Originally Posted by God1 View Post
    Padres look good tomorrow, line already got bet up 7 cents i'm not sure if there's any value left. Pelfrey is one of the worst in the league with a 10% caught stealing rate and Padres steal more than anyone in baseball
    Do you think the Met's lineup downgrades have been priced in correctly?

bigballer891
    bigballer891's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you guys think about the the twins tomorow? I know baker struggled in his last start, but he has been dominant at home and maybe a bit of a letdown for the bosox coming off yankee series. Although the price seems about right. Maybe first 5 is the better bet. Dont want to sweat out twinkies pen either.

BiffTFinancial

Beckett turned the parlay into a single play with his grabassery against Nunez. bah. so, essentially 3* on the Tribe. Go Tribe!

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by bigballer891 View Post
    What do you guys think about the the twins tomorow? I know baker struggled in his last start, but he has been dominant at home and maybe a bit of a letdown for the bosox coming off yankee series. Although the price seems about right. Maybe first 5 is the better bet. Dont want to sweat out twinkies pen either.
    i don't know, Twins are so cold right now. i haven't looked at Wakefield's/Baker's history vs opposition, but i'd probably be interested in that, esp Wakefield's. knuckleballers are another animal, some teams don't hit them at all.

Redscot

Good call on Tomlin tonight, he has more than impressed. Glad I played the ml after entertaining the over.

BiffTFinancial

fkn Christ

Redscot

Holy implosion! Leave it to an ex-Mut.

Doesn't take away from the good call on Tomlin.

BiffTFinancial

2-3-1 -1.6u

BiffTFinancial

Holy implosion! Leave it to an ex-Mut. Doesn't take away from the good call on Tomlin.
    sucks. oh well, on to the next.

First 12