Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phils @ Giants Over 6 1/2 +105- Engage

Cliff Lee vs. Madison Bumgarner

-Bumgarner has yielded 18 first inning runs this year, and has been an 'over' 2 of his last 3 pitching outings. Bumgarner is coming from an outing where he incurred an ERA 7, 5 in the first inning against the Reds on Saturday. Likewise Cliff Lee has also recorded an 'over' in 2 out of 3 of this last outings.

-Last 10 meetings between the clubs, over has occured 50% of the time.

-Since Hunter Pence has joined the Philly lineup he has been hitting .286 and has 3 RBIs providing ample protection for slugger Ryan Howard who's been raking: 9-22 (.409) with 4 HRs and 9 RBIs in the games since Pence joined. Let me also add that Pence was not with the lineup when the Giants took 2 out 3 from Philly in Philly.

-Phillies coming off 9 runs outing against Colo. and Giants coming off a 8 run performance against the D-backs- despite only scoring 3 runs in their previous 2 games that is unusual for a Giants team that generally scores 3 runs at home.

Regardles the line @ 6 1/2 to me is low, what you'd expect for a Giants game, but against a Phillies team averaging 4.5 runs a game, coming in hot, on a 6 game win streak where they've averaged 6.7 runs per game most of which on the road.

I'm going to hit this line pretty hard.

up $500 this week so far.

BOL everyone.

Romanianbornwin
    Romanianbornwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the last 5 Giants game, the over has hit in all of them. Thought it would end yesterday and it didn't. Not going to touch this one as I don't feel confident betting Giants O/U line anymore. But I hope you cash it.

Jago2008
    SoCal Living
    Jago2008's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you my friend, Best of luck to you likewise.

cashville03
    cashville03's Avatar Become A Pro!

liking the phils theyve been hitting the ball

superman613
    superman613's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like it good luck today