BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by God1 View Post
    why? angels have better hitting, better pitching, better defense and they excel vs lefties while minnesota is considerably worse against righties. The only wild card is how minnesota is one of the best hitting teams against the slider the last 2 years but ervin's is probably top 5 slider in baseball so I don't know much that's worth

you obviously respect laa lineup more than i do, that said that was a real early reaction after just starting to look and not sure it as inflated as i 1st felt it may be.

BigDan

phi/col ov 10.5...cant help myself on this one. Rox have smoked kendrick the few times they have seen him. Cook is cook, both pitchers walk to many to be successful in this park, and a ump that rather not call strikes.

god might like this under...hope not.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big Dan what is your record in MLB this year?

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big Dan gets after it. I don't see anybody else breaking down games like he does

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Big Dan what is your record in MLB this year?

couldnt tell ya for real brother. i could go check the logs at the books i play at and look at my notebook for my local but that seems like a lot of work (and what would stop me from lying? i mean i wouldnt but that not the point). i didnt start betting till june (played a few contest b4) as baseball typically wears on me by this time of season so i figured i would start late this year. was really hot from when i started till the all-star break and cashed out a decent profit (knew i was seeing things good when i jumped in). been kinda up and down since the break losing some right after and slowly gaining it back now (despite last night and my shit totals) ...

honestly bro im not here to post a flashy record or "units" or any of that shit, if you looking to tail someone im not your guy. I come to share some incite if i can and discuss things as it helps my capping, if it helps other ppl along the way great, if not no biggie as long as it helps me Ive always been like this as the ppl who know me would tell you this exactly how i was with college hoops for a few years (my best sport gambling wise) im not looking for attention, im just looking to talk bout this thing we do....
    Last edited by BigDan; 08-02-11 at 04:20 PM.

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I like the rays/jays over as well.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by qsilver335 View Post
    I like the rays/jays over as well.

so scary to play a over at that park. have you seen the over/under numbers there? i mean i dont really disagree with it but normally when i try a over there it is full of fail.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Good luck tonight Big Dan!

Looks like we agree on the Rox over... nice to see.

I'm also rolling with the cards under (based a little bit on our bullpen discussion yesterday), reds under (wandy tough at home), royals over, padres under (solid sp's and under ump) and the giants under (hudson v lincecum). Looks like I will beat the closer in each game except the cards under so I'm happy with the card.

Good luck...hope you cash all your plays

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im just going to bring out the elephants in the room... No one else seemed to want to.
    LAD\Sd, Az/Sf, & Oak/ Sea totals.. Maybe Im a huge square but I see over 6 written on all of them. Thoughts Dan?

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Good luck tonight Big Dan!

Looks like we agree on the Rox over... nice to see.

I'm also rolling with the cards under (based a little bit on our bullpen discussion yesterday), reds under (wandy tough at home), royals over, padres under (solid sp's and under ump) and the giants under (hudson v lincecum). Looks like I will beat the closer in each game except the cards under so I'm happy with the card.

Good luck...hope you cash all your plays
    cant really argue with any of those brother. didnt look much at kc total as seems however i bet that team it turns to shit, for a while i would play their h/r/e ov if i liked their overs as those fuks love to hit all day until they have risp (but that seems to have improved lately), plus they love to kick the ball around a little so that helps. Ill prob join you on a few of those, cards is boarder line for me but that def the way id go, zona/sf another one that interest me, prob only reason i havnt played either yet is because i lost those exact 2 yesterday by a combined 1.5 runs and im still prob little upset bout it. Havnt got to Pads yet, will be there shortly.

GL to you as well brother.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

The only bet i like today is baltimore...good luck dan.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Im just going to bring out the elephants in the room... No one else seemed to want to.
    LAD\Sd, Az/Sf, & Oak/ Sea totals.. Maybe Im a huge square but I see over 6 written on all of them. Thoughts Dan?
    besides zona/sf i havnt got to the late gms quite yet bro, working on it. lean under in sf but of coarse i did yesterday as well and we see how that turned out.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    The only bet i like today is baltimore...good luck dan.

Balty huh? didnt even look at that gm, ill check it out....GL bro

BigDan

gonna get really square on this one but what can i say, sometimes it hip to be square...

Cincy-1 -104...dont got the balls for the hook as Wandy has pitched well against these guys. Bottom line is i like Bailey to bounce back from the beating he took from the Muts and shut down this AAA lineup. and yea Wandy been good but reds like lefties so i think they can plate enough for Bailey to get it done. If these assholes lose this game they might as well pack for vacation..

greeny
    greeny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8418

goodluck big D with your plays today

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    gonna get really square on this one but what can i say, sometimes it hip to be square...

Cincy-1 -104...dont got the balls for the hook as Wandy has pitched well against these guys. Bottom line is i like Bailey to bounce back from the beating he took from the Muts and shut down this AAA lineup. and yea Wandy been good but reds like lefties so i think they can plate enough for Bailey to get it done. If these assholes lose this game they might as well pack for vacation..

Not a huge sample but Bailey with Hernandez catching him has been an absolute disaster the last 2 seasons.

Romanianbornwin
    Romanianbornwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
    Not a huge sample but Bailey with Hernandez catching him has been an absolute disaster the last 2 seasons.
    Where did you find that information from?

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Good luck Big D as always. Locked in Fish, Yanks, Phillies, Reds -1, Tigers O 8.5, Nats Over 8, Brewers(against ya here). Leans on Phils over 10.5, Twins, Oakland, Rays Under 7.5

BigDan

i have Rayburn in hou for tonight...

miyakuza
    miyakuza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

My "sharp" plays for the day..

Kc
    Detroit
    Toronto
    Washington
    Minnesota

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Good luck Big D as always. Locked in Fish, Yanks, Phillies, Reds -1, Tigers O 8.5, Nats Over 8, Brewers(against ya here). Leans on Phils over 10.5, Twins, Oakland, Rays Under 7.5

cant really blame ya, i might go broke chasing these fuks this series..well not broke but i wont be happy, should have stayed away from the jump. did really like under yesterday so not to mad at myself as i still think it was the right play...

Gl tonight. well besides that one.

miyakuza

Adding mets..

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by miyakuza View Post
    My "sharp" plays for the day..

Kc
    Detroit
    Toronto
    Washington
    Minnesota

kc kills me no matter what so you guys can have that game. you know im on Jays. something just told me to play Nats tt ov instead of Nats....kinda wanna be on det but think i have enough, working up the courage for minny might be ff instead of gm, havnt decided yet.....

GL bro

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

i have Rayburn in hou for tonight...
    I was referring to the catcher Ramon Hernandez BigD. 7.77 era in 13 starts with Hernandez as his catcher, like I said though, not a huge sample so may have little relevancy at all.

GL on your plays tonight.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by miyakuza View Post
    Adding mets..

think i like that. fish are pretty popular dog.

BigDan

I was referring to the catcher Ramon Hernandez BigD. 7.77 era in 13 starts with Hernandez as his catcher, like I said though, not a huge sample so may have little relevancy at all.

GL on your plays tonight.
    oh shit, my bad he has been very good in 2 starts with Reyburn behind plate tho i think i could catch or pitch against Hou lineup and Bailey way more talented than me so i will roll the dice..

miyakuza

Took stl as well.

miyakuza

Good luck buddy! I'm at work!

HOT WINGS

cant really blame ya, i might go broke chasing these fuks this series..well not broke but i wont be happy, should have stayed away from the jump. did really like under yesterday so not to mad at myself as i still think it was the right play...

Gl tonight. well besides that one.
    Thanks bro Added Pirates O 8.5 and Nats(a favorite fade of mine is on Braves)

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

gonna try the rangers.

HOT WINGS

Went with Rays Under 7.5 too. Damn played way too many games

BigDan

here we go with the total adding on, lets hope it works out better than last night...

Cin/Hou un 7.5 -107....like i already said i cant see Bailey not being sharp against this bunch, Wandy historically tough on reds so really not sure where the runs gonna come from..

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bases loaded no outs for tampa and then 123.. Im telling you guys this has happend way to often lately for it not to be some kind of trend.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    Bases loaded no outs for tampa and then 123.. Im telling you guys this has happend way to often lately for it not to be some kind of trend.
    i watched it. long as Romero throws strikes i dont think Rays can score off him. hopefully that springboards Jays bats. 33 pitches in a inning not good tho

BigDan

price dealing, i guess he really does like seeing the Jays come to town.

First 123 Last