homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Easy play for sunday !

Stopped in today and noticed a lot of you could use an EASY PLAY...

Last night, I hope everyone jumped on the BREW CREW and the RL

That was a joke from the Start....the HAPP - LESS Stros thinking they had a remote chance of beating the CREW AT HOME with GALLARDO on the bump...please....EASY PLAYS

Well....have another one...ENJOY

YANKS -1.5
    +105

Are you kidding me...after just getting HAMMERED for the ENTIRE day yesterday, the BIRDS want out of NY. They even traded LEE on the road, though he has stunk up the lockerroom for long enough...

Add into this BUCK MESS, you bring ARRIETA to the bump...hahahhaha

GAS CAN.... The Yanks are not going t0 ease off the pedal....they want another EASY WIN and here is one just lining up for them...

Plus the O's struggle agains the crafty and frustrating throwers....well here comes GARCIA and his MAGIC ACT..

This game will be something like....7-1...if not worse...

You want VALUE

ARRIETA is a bum
    A demoralized O's Team
    No Lee
    Yanks RED HOT

Take this...it will never be in doubt

GL
    HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I don't disagree...Arrieta has pitched poorly over the last month and a half. However, I generally prefer the -1 RL to the -1.5 RL. Good luck Homo

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

yanks during the day this year = free money

homosayswhat

mean too ..but my book only does 1.5...you get better odds...but I wish they did the -1...

honest...wont need it... you could just see the O's last night on the bench sporting those...HOW MANY MORE GAMES DO WE HAVE TO PLAY..hahah

GL TO you brother

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by homosayswhat View Post
    mean too ..but my book only does 1.5...you get better odds...but I wish they did the -1...

honest...wont need it... you could just see the O's last night on the bench sporting those...HOW MANY MORE GAMES DO WE HAVE TO PLAY..hahah

GL TO you brother

Yeah, the O's definitely gave up on this series last night.

However, for the future, even if you're book doesn't offer the -1 RL, you can do it on your own by splitting your bet between the ML and -1.5RL....let me know if you have any questions on how to do it.

I was actually looking into this game a bit more and discovered that Arrieta has pitched well against the Yankees lineup in the past holding them to a .230 BAA, while Garcia has gotten shelled by the O's to the tune of a .330 BAA. Just something to keep in mind...I still like the Yankees but will probably lay off. Good luck...I'm sure you will cash!
    Last edited by Love The Action; 07-31-11 at 08:23 AM.

homosayswhat

oh i know...but I just take it 1.5...and dont really get into splitting anything...

trust me...when I do a 1.5 like last night in the Brew game...I know it is a done deal. I have only been pinched one or twice in my life on the hook, so I just play it as it is offered. ... Typicially for some odd reason...when and if I do lose a RL..the other teams wins FLAT OUT...haha

so...I only play the 1.5 when I just know it wont be close...as the case is today..

They showed a shot of Markakus or how ever you spell his name...YAWNING in the 1st Inning of the second game...hahaha

WAY TO INSPIRE BUCK !

anyway..thanks for the idea...but I just play em like I see em..

GL

moses27
    moses27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9108

lovet the yankees today good during day games

wade1
    wade1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Good game to lay off

brandonrev777
    brandonrev777's Avatar Become A Pro!

no good game to hammer 7-1 is generous im thinkin 10-1 but may hang another 17

Soxxx420
    Big money
    Soxxx420's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wanna go yankees again, but I have seen Arietta play some good ball against the Yankees. And Im sure some of you have seen this..hopefully. Yes, their sick of playing in New York and wanna get the hell out. But theyre not just gonna throw a game away, theyre sending Arietta out, which may have struggled in some recent games. But he plays good against the yanks, and could hold them to low runs. I wouldnt get too cocky with this game...yes the yankees are good, and crush at day ball. but they are not flawless dont ever forget..BOL

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10260

that bets been doing well , gl man

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I won't be surprised NYY sloppy field work allow BAL to keep it a close game no matter the score... The Yanks always shank you in the end!

AnonymousAnomaly
    AnonymousAnomaly's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does anyone remember Seattle's 9-2 win vs. NY to snap their 100+ game losing streak which was a DAY game too? Nothing is easy here, play with caution.

ExposingLines247
    ExposingLines247's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6058

a fan favorite bet for the day and most days hope it doesnt burn ya

homosayswhat

WINNER..hehehehehehehehe

told ya