homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Come save us !!

You gotta love the trade dead line...it always either exposes the weak state of the MLB or strenthens its over all being...

This year...THE MLB is as weak as it every has been...

Saviors ??

PENCE?
    RASMUS?
    LEE?
    HARDEN?

I mean come on..this is comical.

PENCE SUCKS ! huge liability in the field and never ever seems to get a big hit....EVER ! Not saying he can not hit in the RISP situations...but when you really really need him...he bombs...

PHIL FANS calm down...he doesnt have MANTLE on this jersey...I think you are fine with out him..He will do the same thing for you all as he did with the STROS......NOTHING

RASMUS? I know he is newto the American League but he has promptly gone 0-12 since the trade and has looked as good as my 350lb butcher swinging the stick ...HEAD CASE....he will TERRELL OWEN by next Friday....I just love the JAY FAN....like they just scored CARL YAZ for a bag of peanuts...

LEE? Oh my Pirates...this clown stopped playing 4 years ago...gotta love the Pirates buying up those 1976 Mercedes...WELL IT IS A MERCEDES...RIGHT....IT WAS ONCE ...RIGHT....

HARDEN? I would rather keep throwing LACKEY. At least he can stay health to a point...

Anyway...these are the folks getting traded for the future of some teams..it just shows how weak the MLB is now that we ridded ourselves of the pills...

zeusky
    zeusky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

The worst of the lot is FISTER--what 3-12 for the year??