gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Sunday Picks (34-23 +12.32 units)

I watched that whole game today on Fox between the Cubs and the Cardinals and that 5th inning was really a symbol of the whole Chicago Cubs season. The Cubs just seem to find a way to capture defeat from the jaws of victory every time. What a collapse in the 5th.

Pujols seems to really be in form and Westbrooks numbers have been fantastic since the all star break.

St Louis -141 (5dimes reduced juice) risk 4.23

Indians -135 (5dimes reduced juice) risk 1.35

Yankees -190 5dimes risk 1.90

Blue Jays +105 5dimes risk 1

Brewers -178 (5dimes reduced juice )risk 1.78

Rays -111 (5imes reduced juiced) risk 1.11

Romanianbornwin
    Romanianbornwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

On the Cards as well. GL today.

gregm

Thanks Romanian

I rarely play anything over 2 or maybe 3 units in baseball but I have had alot of success with increasing units in August through the years so so we will see. St. Louis seems like one of those games tonight.Just looking at the numbers the Cubs have the worst road record in baseball losing 12 of their last 14 on the road and are 6-23 since May on the road. The cardinal are red hot, winning 7 of their last 9 games.

Dempster has been shelled in his last 2 outings going 0-2 with a 9.00 ERA. Westbrook , on the other hand, is 3-0 in his last 3 starts and allowed only 3 earned runs in his last 2 starts. This season the Cardinals have dominated the Cubs and with Dempster starting, the Cubs are 1-6 in their last 7 starts.

These seem to be two teams who are the excact opposites, the Cubs are unloading players left and right or looking to and The cardinals are int he heart of a great central race and seem to be really loooking to win it all this year before the inevitable Pujols decision, should be interesting to see what happens with Furcal. I am adding another unit on this.

St Louis -1 -104 5dimes risk 1.04 ( I got this line at +103 but I am using the line widely available for grading)

This one is a tough call,the Pirates have been the most profitable team to wager on in baseball this yearbut they seem to have hot the wall going 3-7 in their last 10 games.They face Worley who is 4-0 at home this season with a stellar ERA of 1.62, 6-0 in his last 7 starts and is 3-0 in his last 3 starts putting up an ERA of 1.61. The Phillies pitching rotation is one for the ages this year, I just don't see how you bet against the Phillies at home, they have won 19 of their last 24 games at home.I really like the no run int he first inning prop as well in this gameI am going back to the well with the Mets today. The Nationals really are not a team anyone should be putting money on even with Zimmerman on the mound.They have lost 8 of their 10 last games and The mets have been hot until yesterday ,winning 4 of their last 5 games.

Phillies -1 -137 risk 1.37 5dimes

Phillies/Pirates No run in first inning -120 risk 1.20

Zimmerman has been hurt alot over the past few years and he may be running out of steam as this season goes into August. I read some great stats from sports wagers, I think thats sherwood service, I am not sure, he points out Zimmermans ground ball rate has really been poor over the past few moths and he has been hit pretty hard over his last 4 starts. He was a pitcher who has constantly been on the DL so this may be worth looking at as he has pitched alot of innings.

Niese , on the other hand, as sports wagers pointed out in their write up, has a groundball rate of 52%,55%,57% and and xERA of 3.32. Niese has won his last 5 road starts and I see alot of value today on the Mets so I am going to try it again with the Mets.

Mets +107 Justbet risk 2

Baltimore has lost 4 of its last 5 games getting shelled int he process though they did take one against the Yanks. Thats pretty rare as they have lost 18 of the last 23 on the road to the Yanks. I am going to ass another unit on the yanks in this one, Garcia has looked good lately going 4-1 ,3,20 in his lat 4 starts and going with the over.going with the yanks. I dont like overs on sunday but with 11 of the last 14 of Baltimores games on the road going over, this weekends numbers so far, and the over is 6-3-1 with Reynolds behind the plate ,its worth a shot.

Yankees-1 -150 risk 1.50

yankees over 9.5 -10 risk 1.20
    5dimes

DRZ
    Update your status
    DRZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

best of luck on the plays today, keep up the good work

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12528

Nice record good luck. I plyed Philly -1.5

gregm

no run in first -160 angels tiger risk 1.60

Tigers -143 risk 1.43

Romanianbornwin
    Romanianbornwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also like the Yankees -1.5. Putting a small play also on Phillies/Pirates under for the game. Hope no team scores in the first inning (so you win) and then little scoring after so I can win.