Did I mention?
    I had RL & ML

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

What's your problem?

Quote Originally Posted by MrShrink View Post
    You sound like a real classy, stand-up kinda guy with a real backbone.
    You sound like someone with no class or backbone, when gg wins you hate, when gg loses you hate - why you such a dink?

If you think you can do better you should join the crappinprick gang, you and crappinloser should try posting your picks before gametime - then we can all see if you guys just talk sh*t or eat it too.

mike-dub
    mike-dub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 530

nice call on boston...lets finish the week off on a good note tomorrow GG!

gambling god
    gambling god's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 677

Guys don't worry about this clown shrink it is obvious he can't afford one so he calls himself one.It is nobody's fault he got no love as a kid and is an attention seeking douchebag who only bets betpoints on games and is 0-3 based on the last few times he opened his mouth so just hit the ignore button and let him sleep with the rest of losers who faded me in the past underneath an overpass.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by gambling god View Post
    Guys don't worry about this clown shrink it is obvious he can't afford one so he calls himself one.It is nobody's fault he got no love as a kid and is an attention seeking douchebag who only bets betpoints on games and is 0-3 based on the last few times he opened his mouth so just hit the ignore button and let him sleep with the rest of losers who faded me in the past underneath an overpass.

First 1234