sportsbetbob
    sportsbetbob's Avatar Become A Pro!

MLB Tipsters!

Where is the best place to get some solid Baseball tips? Because i make my money from other sports that are mostly on weekends so i am looking to expand and possibly start betting more on the MLB as we get some great coverage during the week. I tend to make my money sticking to the guaranteded winners and nothing else, so i am after just 2-3, even 1 guaranteed winner every week. I will be looking to make it a regular thing so can anybody help me out? Preferbly someone interested in trading predictions i will deliver you some guaranteed Epl, Nrl or Tennis tips. And odds do not concern me, i make my dough on bets with an average odds of 1.15, So yeah i don't mind what sort of odds they are as long as they are 100%, anybody that think they could provide me with any help that would be great and i thank you in advance.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Please contact jj Gold, Inc.....he can give you insight into his incredibly successful spreadsheet

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

How wonderful of you to stick to
    "guaranteed winners".

Odds don't bother you?
    Take the Phillies.

sportsbetbob

Well yeah obviously there is no such thing as a guaranteed winner in any match in any sport but until one of my guaranteed winners loses then i'l keep reffering to them as guaranteed winners. This weeks guaranteed winner for example, you may not know this market but Nrl New Zealand V Canberra, New Zealand +14.5 @1.10, After analysing the games for the weekend i have decided that my best bet for odds is New Zealand -6.5 @ 1.91, i am extremely confident in this bet and are in fact taking them to win by 13+ for 2.45 in an extra multi bet with confidence, so therefore as you could imagine Nz +14.5 is close to guaranteed for me. I place my larger bet on this and go for extra money with a Multi Bet or 2 and take no other part in any betting which is what i meant by stick too. Usually i hope to find as many of these "guranteed" bets as possible every weekend to increase the small odds. Anyway i thought i would explain this anyway so people can see exactly the sort of thing i am looking for in the MLB, i am willing to pay for a good reliable service that can deliver something similar for a decent price or as i mentioned trading tips.

sportsbetbob

Where can i take a look at this?

SportBettingKing
    SportBettingKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Bob,

There is some good basic baseball info at http://www.diysportsbetting.com/blog

My advice is to find high value dogs.