JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Saturday Discussion

Liking the Brewers ML or RL and the Mets RL.... so far

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cant argue with Crew at home. price is sick tho, maybe a 2 team parlay with Cards/bos/or spanks.

really interested in sea/tb un ff hopefully it 3.5, kinda like gm under but sea does a terrible job with Pineda always seem to leave the kid out there to long but neither team has seen the other pitcher and gotta like Cobb to keep sea offense on lock down. sea tt un prob a good possibility.

gonna play stl prob on the -1 line as dont wanna lay -170 but pretty damn sure i can get at least 1 more win out of this series.

Hard not to like Bos 2marro even tho cws seem to have their number, and prob un 8.5 as well

min/oak ov 7.5 seems more than reasonable as does kc/cle un 8...

that as far as i got and havnt played anything as of yet....

miyakuza
    miyakuza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

BigDan. I had a great night. Cheers to you homie for being on my side of that white sox pick. Hope you took Toronto bro, I like them again tomorrow. What do you think about Cleveland coming back tomorrow at home? Not sure if I can lay the juice though.

I also like Giants tomorrow. Bumgarner is one of the most underrated road pitchers out there right now.

Not sure about much else other than Mariners, Dodgers again and SD.

kidcd
    kidcd's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pineda may be showing signs of being misused he's been hit hard last 3, I think they need to be careful with the young pitcher its not like they are going anywhere this year

jboy4
    jboy4's Avatar Become A Pro!

Definitely like Milwaukee. I will play it safe though and put up the juice...

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by kidcd View Post
    Pineda may be showing signs of being misused he's been hit hard last 3, I think they need to be careful with the young pitcher its not like they are going anywhere this year

yea they really trying to screw this kid up, still think he safe to get thru 5 as i still dont think much of tb offense even tho they put up a 8 spot in one inning tonight, then nothing else.
    Last edited by BigDan; 07-30-11 at 12:50 AM.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by miyakuza View Post
    BigDan. I had a great night. Cheers to you homie for being on my side of that white sox pick. Hope you took Toronto bro, I like them again tomorrow. What do you think about Cleveland coming back tomorrow at home? Not sure if I can lay the juice though.

I also like Giants tomorrow. Bumgarner is one of the most underrated road pitchers out there right now.

Not sure about much else other than Mariners, Dodgers again and SD.

shit bro, i had the cws -1.5 didnt take tor, was set on playing that over

think ill be on the under in cle gm and not a big fan of side/ total in same gm and def not a fan of laying juice with cle against a all a sudden hot kc team.

Bumfucker def better on the road, havnt looked at that one much yet but prob the only way i would go in that game.

You like sea against Cobb? i just cant see them scoring on that kid.

who knows tho, im pretty tired, popped a few z's and v's and ready to pass out, the heat kicked my ass this week...ill be up and at it pretty early after a morning trip to the gym tho so im sure we will talk some more.

miyakuza
    miyakuza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I do like the Mariners vs Cobb. Do you like the Rays Vs Pineda? Lol

bigballer891
    bigballer891's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pinedas start against toronto was good, the numbers looks worse becase the bullpen came in and didnt do him any favors. And while he struggled in boston, thats the best offense in baseball, the fact that the Oddsmaker set this number at 6.5 tells you what they expect from pineda today. I really like that oak/min over 7.5 BD, Ill be really surprised if this # doesnt go up.

as99
    as99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2252

Yankees lines should be interesting......

Only thing I got so far Boston -1 -117.

Thinking about Marlins +1 -115 - Not sure.
    Mets over 8.5???
    A lot of juice on Brewers...... I hate the 1.5 lines.... Probably will do it.
    Tampa / Sea 1st 5 under depending on line.

I'll see at game time.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by miyakuza View Post
    I do like the Mariners vs Cobb. Do you like the Rays Vs Pineda? Lol

nope, i like under ff as i dont see either scoring runs. maybe under for game but i worry about sea coaching staff when the kid starts getting tired.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by bigballer891 View Post
    Pinedas start against toronto was good, the numbers looks worse becase the bullpen came in and didnt do him any favors. And while he struggled in boston, thats the best offense in baseball, the fact that the Oddsmaker set this number at 6.5 tells you what they expect from pineda today. I really like that oak/min over 7.5 BD, Ill be really surprised if this # doesnt go up.

it not just his last start and dont get me wrong i love the kids stuff, it the coaching staff that leaves him in to long and lets him get into trouble before they bring the pen in who isnt good enough to get out of the mess he tends to get in when he is left out there to long.

i expect him to be good but dont trust the late innings is why under ff prob be where im at, maybe gm....yea oak/min ov looks solid to me as well, both teams hitting pretty wel and neither pitcher is scaring me, think there a solid ump as well, forget who it is but wrote all my total leans down off umps 1st then went from there.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

after watching the rays get smacked around in oakland,
    I'm confident seattle will take at least one game from 'em at safeco...
    tomorrow seems like the best time. laid off tonight (thank god),
    but I might start the mariners chase tomorrow. like LAA tomorrow, too.
    only leans right now... f@#k, man. I risked 8.55 today... and won .60 hahahaha

bigballer891
    bigballer891's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    it not just his last start and dont get me wrong i love the kids stuff, it the coaching staff that leaves him in to long and lets him get into trouble before they bring the pen in who isnt good enough to get out of the mess he tends to get in when he is left out there to long.

i expect him to be good but dont trust the late innings is why under ff prob be where im at, maybe gm....yea oak/min ov looks solid to me as well, both teams hitting pretty wel and neither pitcher is scaring me, think there a solid ump as well, forget who it is but wrote all my total leans down off umps 1st then went from there.
    yea we got chris conroy in oakland, this is basically his first year calling balls and strikes and hes 9-1 to the over, 62% strikes ty. Certainly looks like a good over ump, even though the sample is small.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

upon further reflection, I've decided that I do like the rays vs pineda.
    fading seattle has been a very lucrative practice lately. best of luck, bros.

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey guys we got another "hit me w/your best shot"
    contest going, come on big dan i need some fade material

greeny
    greeny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8418

goodluck today everybody with ur plays, i got screwed with the giants yesterday, at least i had the rays, shoulda been up 900