thesmartmoney
    thesmartmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

7/28 night games

1-1 so far today with one game pending (SD Over6). Here is what I am going with tonight...

SF -116...Kyle Kendrick gives up runs, and Tim Lincecum does not...its that simple. Lincecum has just recovered from the flu hence the lower line so at this price I like my chances with SF

Baltimore +145 Bergenson has only started two games recently and one was a bad one and the other was a good one. If he is back to what he was in the past, then I like Baltimores chances with him starting. Toronto has lost 4 in a row with Villanueva starting and I dont see a change yet tonight especially with Toronto having a great game last night.

Atlanta Over 7.5 (3 units) -115 Well the first two games of this series have been nail biters, I think this game is more offensive. Both pitchers are know to give up runs. The past three games both pitchers have a combined ERA of 15.00+

Minnesota +140 Minnesota has won 3 straight with Baker starting. Baker is 2-0 with a 0.00 ERA his last 3 games. Harrison is also 3-0 his last 3, but Minnesota are 9-2 in their last 11 games against Texas. Clearly Teas is the better team, but the Twins are having a good second half and for the price (+140), I like the Twins

kaijunn
    kaijunn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1361

good luck!

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Holy crap I have the same picks good luck

thesmartmoney

Thanks and good luck to you both. Homer Im rooting for ya...

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

good luck tonight

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

game tied right now at 2-2 but I still like my TO

also, I like me some tx. Value may be with twins at +140 but seriously now, when was the last time you see +140 being a hot number?

Like always, I talk the talk and I have been known to be wrong too. Tonight, we will see and will separate the men from the boys, the ladies from the germs. LOL

thesmartmoney

LOL NBA, Texas is definitely the better team but the Twins do well against them. Toronto can be tough so it can go either way. GL

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck tonight

thesmartmoney

Thanks JR...you too

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by thesmartmoney View Post
    LOL NBA, Texas is definitely the better team but the Twins do well against them. Toronto can be tough so it can go either way. GL
    texas is not the better team. Last game they played MN at home, they lost big time. A better team, if lose, they will lose by the hook.

Maybe I'm wishing upon the stars for the zig zag effect to happen. MN robbed tex of a game and IN THEIR HOUSE. Redemption time for TX again and in their house tonight or get off that first place in their division class and make room for MN.

Good skills to you and good luck to me.