Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Puhols is not clutch

If I am the Cardinals I offer him a 2 year contract next year at 15 million a season and no more.

Was anybody else very dissapointed in this guy last night? He failed to come through with bases loaded in the 7th and runners on 2nd and 3rd in the 7th.

Puhols man wtf...? No way in hell I would give him an 8 year contract for 30 million a season. To make money like that you gottta produce in situations like last night.

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

when you can figure out how to spell his name properly, I will CONSIDER reading your bullshit

Broken-Ear Glen
    Broken-Ear Glen's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shut up dude you're not a Cards fan cause if you were you wouldn't say that. You lost some points get over it.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Al is gonna sit out a large number of games each year for the rest of his career due to injury. 2 year contract is more than enough.

Duby
    Duby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4602

What...to be clutch you have to hit 1.000??

Pujols is clutch!

Anthonyk99
    Anthonyk99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

im not even a cards fan and i have nothing but respect for the guy theres nothing bad about him on the field and off

Ice House

does this guy ever come through with a big hit? Another routine pop up with 2 runners on base.... come on Puhols if you want to get paid like a super star , time to start playing like one.

Romanianbornwin
    Romanianbornwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's PUJOLS.
    With a J.

Ice House

whatever.. he owes me money for all the choke jobs he has done this year. Hope he comes through today and I will sing his praises.