antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

oh i get it. you are still stuck on the first thing i said while i have advanced my points further and made corrections while you are still responding to my first post instead of following me through the progression of the conversation.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

My entire thing was responding to your line about "Patterson for Rasmus". I tried to explain to you why it's not like that but you refused to accept what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    this was a steal for the jays. they got a potential impact bat with high upside for a replacement level player in corey patterson.

This is simply not true.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

bottom line is jays won this deal and rausmus is a fukin stud just having an off year just think of the numbers he will have in the dome and hitting in front of bautista

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

yeah i got what happen now. you still think i was defending that position. i had forgot i even said that until your last post. ever since around my third post in this thread i have been talking about a GMs perspective on if they "won" a trade or not.

Hall2Collie
    Hall2Collie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    i was under the impression he was the only piece stl got that was under control for the next several years
    I might be wrong but I thought he was on a one year deal too?

As for your other post... I stand by Rasmus having superstar potential. He has all the needed tools to be a good/great CF'er but it's likely he will never come close thanks to his attitude/dad.

I think it's one of those trades where both the Jays and Cards should be really happy (not sure what Chicago was doing lol). Jays got a future peice for basically nothing (because of contract lengths etc) and the Cards got bullpen arms that they badly needed for a locker room cancer.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

really liked Rzep (long ass name tho). 1st time ive seen him, only numbers before tonight.

i was thinking if Buatista puts Colby on the "program" that might be the way to save him, plus it would make tor overs sweet!!

yea H2C i agree with all that. and sox took Miller!!!!!!!! i wonder if he can get Bos lefties out? that would be sweeet!!! everyone wins with Cards deals..

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVES1985 View Post
    bottom line is jays won this deal and rausmus is a fukin stud just having an off year just think of the numbers he will have in the dome and hitting in front of bautista

you crack me up bro, you always so fannish with all your post. Hell this isnt even your team and you sound like a fan. You were one of those guys that wanted to get rid of Escobar wernt you? Or were you happy when Bravos gave us Wainwright

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Rasmus 0-12 as a Blue Jay...

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

BigDan

shocking

BigDan

Edwin Jackson looked great tho, as did that nice young lefty reliever that we stole (still cant spell his name so i will refer to him as Zip)...ive heard a lot of really good things the last few days about Mr. Zip, he is highly thought of in a lot of circles and after seeing his stuff i see why, this kid is gonna turn into a stud under the tutalige of Duncan and he is under contract for the next several years (any jays fans remember where we got Carpenter from)....As i said A+ Cardinals as always

BRAVES1985

you crack me up bro, you always so fannish with all your post. Hell this isnt even your team and you sound like a fan. You were one of those guys that wanted to get rid of Escobar wernt you? Or were you happy when Bravos gave us Wainwright
    wtf you smokin? im just stating facts jays gave up a bunch of scrubs and got a great player

and i loved escobar i was fukin pissed he was traded ....wainwright are you kidding? that was what 8 years ago?

BRAVES1985

just read what every mlb analyst says jays A+ cards F ..... just facts sorry man

BigDan

just read what every mlb analyst says jays A+ cards F ..... just facts sorry man

sorry bro, i dont listen to the bobble heads. obviously that is where you get all your info. i actually talk to real baseball ppl and most of them agree zip could easily be the star of this deal. but again you were prob happy when braves got jd drew and when Cards got Wainwright, clown.

BigDan

Braves your baseball knowledge is beyond pathetic so i will no longer respond to your ignorance

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rasmus is garbage... but so are the relievers the Blue Jays traded ..... very insignificant trade except for the Cardinals got a quality starter in Edwin Jackson he is legit.

Ice House

wtf you smoking??? we smoking weed up in here up in here

Ice House

big dan where you go to college at man? u sound like a cool dude but i would take it easy on the Z's and V's and stick to beer and trees

BRAVES1985

sorry bro, i dont listen to the bobble heads. obviously that is where you get all your info. i actually talk to real baseball ppl and most of them agree zip could easily be the star of this deal. but again you were prob happy when braves got jd drew and when Cards got Wainwright, clown.
    i would rather listen to the experts then listen to a guy behind a computer on a gambling site

Ice House

u sound like a die hard cardinals fan ... u go to the games there I been to a few St. Louis is a great baseball town. I once told some fans I was going to run on the field and punch puhols in his face and the fans went crazy defending him.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Rasmus is garbage... but so are the relievers the Blue Jays traded ..... very insignificant trade except for the Cardinals got a quality starter in Edwin Jackson he is legit.

i have a former mlb scout that is a customer of our landscaping/lawn care business and he told me the lefty from the jays has been thought of very highly in many circles for some time.

to answer your other questions yes im a Cards fan but unlike most the stupid fukkin fans around sbr i have no problem being objective with my team..

yea bro, of coarse i blow the Kbiz/trees/ whatever you wanna call green with lots of keef and names. sorry bro i gotta have z's or v's to ever sleep and addys to wake up, i call it the hitler diet (speed to wake up benzos to sleep), only way for me to function properly

didnt go to college bro, in fact i didnt even get my GED until i was in prison for trafficking weed , did score in the top 2% of the country on that bitch tho, lets say i graduated from the school of hard knox

and yea i make it to about 15 or so Cards games a year. beer to damn expensive to be going all the time, like getting the all inclusive tickets so dont gotta worry bout beer prices normally at 1st and end of year, i can do w/o sitting outside with a ton of ppl in 100 degree heat.
    Last edited by BigDan; 07-30-11 at 03:28 PM.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

wtf you smokin? im just stating facts jays gave up a bunch of scrubs and got a great player

and i loved escobar i was fukin pissed he was traded ....wainwright are you kidding? that was what 8 years ago?
    Rzepchinski and Frasor are both solid lefties, the Jays could afford to dump them because Rasmus has all of this "potential"

I think its all hype. Rasmus seems like a spoiled kid, doesnt seem hungry to win

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    Rzepchinski and Frasor are both solid lefties, the Jays could afford to dump them because Rasmus has all of this "potential"

I think its all hype. Rasmus seems like a spoiled kid, doesnt seem hungry to win

this

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

- C. Rasmus singled to shallow center, J.P. Arencibia scored, A. Gose to third

3-0 Jays!!!!

Go Devil Rays!!!

First 1234