bigjah15
    bigjah15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Houston +185

Believe houston comes through tonight. they have not loss 6 in a row all season. I believe they shock everyone tonight, may i be wrong? yes but worth a $100 i think. GOOD LUCK

CJP
    CJP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

GL man! Houston is terrible and I will be in the group that will be shocked if they win tonight (or even show up).

bigjah15

thanks

bigjah15

lets hope they can get off the bus!

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Norris owns stl, problem is line crazy compared to usual when he pitches against them which worries me. Carp shouldnt have much prob with stros shit lineup. I dont disagree with the play but i think the way to go is hou+1.5 and un 7.5

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by CJP View Post
    GL man! Houston is terrible and I will be in the group that will be shocked if they win tonight (or even show up).

were you shocked the other handful of times Norris has shut cards down over the years? this guy was abusing the Cards before he could beat anyone in the league besides us.

CJP
    CJP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I'm shocked every single time Houston wins a game. Carlos Lee only hits when there is nobody on base. The guy has to be the biggest waste of money on any payroll right now. Hunter Pence is struggling a little bit at the moment(the guy is a great player though). So all the Cards have to do is pitch around Bourn and game over.

jbhomerun
    jbhomerun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Pence is out tonight

thedrifter
    thedrifter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah its a waste of money to put something on houston...

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by CJP View Post
    I'm shocked every single time Houston wins a game. Carlos Lee only hits when there is nobody on base. The guy has to be the biggest waste of money on any payroll right now. Hunter Pence is struggling a little bit at the moment(the guy is a great player though). So all the Cards have to do is pitch around Bourn and game over.

have to score to win and with the exception of one gm where Cards got a few timely bloop hits they have never been able to generate offense against Bud Norris. Far as stros offense yes it is beyond pathetic but luckily for them Cards have a tendency to give a few runs away with shit d and that prob all Norris needs. All im saying is of this whole series (which ive been on stl both gms so far) this is the one game you should prob leave Cards alone because the price is way out of whack playing a guy they have only beat once in a bunch of tries.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by thedrifter View Post
    Yeah its a waste of money to put something on houston...

id argue it is a waste of money laying -200 against a guy that owns a 6-2 rec and 2.45 era vs a team.

BigDan

Honestly with Pence out i think the only play here is under 7.5, i would still cation ppl from using stl in their parlays tonight. i know hou sucks but i also know i hear this every time i bet Norris against Cards and normally im not the one that was wrong..

bigjah15

also took cinci nationals and got boston with cinci in parlay

BigDan

strange you made such a good bet with stros then played that other bs..either way nice call, good to see some ppl have enough sense to take a huge dog when their sp has owned the fav for years

bigjah15

90% of public on st louis?

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2476

well hstn came thru tonight for u so good call

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14349

astros cash good stuff