God1
    God1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    the name is arrogant, intentionally so i'd imagine
    Of course it's intentional. I find it hilarious how much it bothers people to address me as something as ridiculous as God and I can tell because they refuse to call me by my name. It's just a message board people take shit too seriously

it's good to see genuine debate when both sides have good points not just one (or neither).
    Impossible when a guy comes in trying to say he knows WHATS GOING ON IN A PITCHERS HEAD lol. I mean give me a ******* break

God1

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    with what Cards did today i dont worry about them at all.
    Cards have a monstrous offense but it's just nothing but liabilities after that. Their bullpen and defense are both awful as are their 3rd, 4th, and 5th starters. Brewers should win the division easily because of their huge pitching advantage. If wainwright was healthy they could beat anyone but that's not the case. Cards got beyond hosed in the rasmus deal btw

God1

It is truly unbelievable how off pinnacle is at this point in the season and how quick they are to alter their opinion. Not only do they get hosed on the greinke line yesterday, they decide to open up Marcum/Wells at -172 which is probably 20 cents higher than they would've assuming they were blind to the greinke line close, and on then it immediately gets bumped to -183.

They opened the Reds game at -125 around probably where it should've been(obviously I was wrong on this), closes at -145 and now they open bailey/capuano at -134 which means that this time they didn't agree with what the market did. Could pinnacle really be this results oriented? Brewers win and they open the line accordingly with how the market closed, Reds lose and they open the line giving the middle finger to how the market closed heavily favoring the Reds. They are going get to smoked on the dbacks line today too, that won't close under -110

God1

brewers line today has overshot, cubs look good at this price without weeks. wells also not nearly as bad as he appears

wade davis fade is on

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Cubs price, but i do not like going against
    Marcum it is a no play even though Weeks is out.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

too bad that Cubs fade isn't looking good, but i take zero convincing just to avoid them altogether. in fact, i'm definitely passing on NYM/CIN, FL/WAS and CHC/MIL.

i agree, A's look good in Wade Davis fade.

right now, leaning over in PIT/ATL, under in AZ/SD, under in MIN/TEX and Red Sox TT over.

God1

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    I like the Cubs price, but i do not like going against
    Marcum it is a no play even though Weeks is out.
    How is it a "no play" if you like the cubs price?

right now, leaning over in PIT/ATL, under in AZ/SD, under in MIN/TEX and Red Sox TT over
    I doubt Arizona is starting those 2 minor leaguers again, I think that was just a lefty platoon. Hudson is a better hitter than anyone in SDs lineup remember that

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by God1 View Post

How is it a "no play" if you like the cubs price?

I doubt Arizona is starting those 2 minor leaguers again, I think that was just a lefty platoon. Hudson is a better hitter than anyone in SDs lineup remember that
    good point. of the 5 plays i'm considering (A's ML being the 5th), AZ/SD under 6 is probably my least favorite. under the numbers that i run, that one has the lowest margin of advantage now that the number is 6 instead of 6.5 (and i'm not paying -130 to move it back to 6.5).

First 1234