BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    thanks. i passed altogether on the late games. been trying to make all plays before i starting drinking. that's a problem in college hoops thought with the 2H plays.

i havnt been drinking to much, well weekends but not really during week. doesnt change the fact for some reason the west coast gms are generally not all that good to me (unless kershaw pitching). or even daytime, but these late starting fukkers im sure my % and profits would be better w/o them.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Rickie Weeks is hurt. that could hurt the plan to back the Brewers on this homestand.

BiffTFinancial

what the fk is Boggs doing?

BigDan

looks like every under in the late gms would have been the way to go....now that i think about it that normally the only left coast night gms i win are unders..

BigDan

what the fk is Boggs doing?

never know with that guy. good stuff tho. lets go matty smack one out of the park and take this bitch 3-2.

BigDan

come on Cuddyer, get me a hit here to push the twinks total over!!!

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Nice day so far Biff...I liked all those totals but cut them out for various reasons. Now that they hit, I sure regret it

Hope you cash em all (we're going to need some luck in Texas)...good luck!

BigDan

bases juiced for twinks. they could screw around and get my tt and your gm total all at once. remember what these fuks did to you guys on Monday!! rub it in!!

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by God1 View Post
    Brewers line with a 20+ cent move on greinke he's still underpriced. How long before the books start pricing the brewers correctly? Top to bottom they could be the best team in baseball right now

Definitely one of my picks to get hot down the stretch. They have the pitching with, Greinke set to have a dominant 2h of the season and the hitting with Braun finally getting healthy. After the trade to bolster the bullpen with K-Rod, which unified the team and showed them management is in it to win it, I just think they are in a classic situation to excel down the stretch. Could be interesting if both the Cards and Bucs can keep pace.

BigDan

and just like that twinks tt is a winner and they doing their best to get you the gm total Biff!!!

BiffTFinancial

here we go Twinkies here we go

BiffTFinancial

that should be a dead ball. hit the on deck batter.

BigDan

thats right tony you jerkoff just leave Boggs out there until the under is fukked.

BigDan

not sure ive ever seen Boggs go a second inning and be successful, he a 1 inning guy, hopefully the once the new arrivals show up and McClellan is back to the pen he wont pull this shit any more.

BigDan

i guess like always Pads are gonna go ahead and not score any fukkin runs. you should have pushed me harder on that under biff, when i look back what i wrote it seemed like i actually liked that better than Pads.

BigDan

good job Motte, to bad you didnt come in soooner hopefullly Cards go quitely.

BigDan

stros pen bout to fuk this gm all up.

BiffTFinancial

i'd walk Pujols here. Holliday is sick with flu.

BigDan

not to mention Holliday doesnt have a clutch bone in his body. but we got him 1-2 might as well try and expand zone on him, just dont miss

BigDan

sorry sabergeeks i know there is "no such thing as clutch"

BigDan

cash the stros and under ...sometimes it takes a real fan to fade his team

BigDan

How bout that shit i was busy rooting against my team and i missed a rare occurance, Pads putting up a crooked number at home!!!

BiffTFinancial

4-1 +7.97u. smoke to that. nice call on the Brewers, BigDan. bye bye slump. good chatter in the dugout today.

God1
    God1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post

Definitely one of my picks to get hot down the stretch. They have the pitching with, Greinke set to have a dominant 2h of the season and the hitting with Braun finally getting healthy. After the trade to bolster the bullpen with K-Rod, which unified the team and showed them management is in it to win it, I just think they are in a classic situation to excel down the stretch. Could be interesting if both the Cards and Bucs can keep pace.
    Bucs have zero chance. Theyll be at least 5 back by end of the seaon. The fact that you could even mention the pirates in the same sentence as the cards is absurd. Pirates are an below avg team. Their sp has some serious regression ahead
    Look at their strand rate and BABIP. There are
    4 starters id take on the brewers before any pirates sp. Pirates are probably the 11th or 12th best in the national league. Only teams worse are astros cubs nationals padres and dodgers. And you could probably make a case for them being worse or about even with the padres dodgers and nationals to a lesser extent

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

4-1 +7.97u. smoke to that. nice call on the Brewers, BigDan. bye bye slump. good chatter in the dugout today.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Holy fukk are the Rays a mess. Done with that team for a long time

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by God1 View Post

Bucs have zero chance. Theyll be at least 5 back by end of the seaon. The fact that you could even mention the pirates in the same sentence as the cards is absurd. Pirates are an below avg team. Their sp has some serious regression ahead
    Look at their strand rate and BABIP. There are
    4 starters id take on the brewers before any pirates sp. Pirates are probably the 11th or 12th best in the national league. Only teams worse are astros cubs nationals padres and dodgers. And you could probably make a case for them being worse or about even with the padres dodgers and nationals to a lesser extent
    also, as i've learned in the last 24 hours, Pirates fans are absolute shitheads.

Pirates will stick around for a little bit, but i agree with both God and LTA: it's probably Cards vs Brewers. i have to say, i'm a little bit concerned about the Cards tonight after La Russa let the umps get away with the carom off of the on deck hitter tonight, haha. Tony would've never let that go when he was doing blow on the reg.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Nice night Biff

BigDan

also, as i've learned in the last 24 hours, Pirates fans are absolute shitheads.

Pirates will stick around for a little bit, but i agree with both God and LTA: it's probably Cards vs Brewers. i have to say, i'm a little bit concerned about the Cards tonight after La Russa let the umps get away with the carom off of the on deck hitter tonight, haha. Tony would've never let that go when he was doing blow on the reg.

with what Cards did today i dont worry about them at all. assuming that Jays lefty (who i still dont know his name,lol) is as good as advertised on lefties, all a sudden our pen is gonna be a strength and we wont be seeing Boggs for 2 innings or Motte for 2 innings or any of the other crap Tony has had to do with this pen,. Say what you will about that asshole but when he has a pen to work with he usually makes the right moves....If Duncan can get jackson to buy in ill be really happy but even if he just stays what he has been he will eat valuable innings, not sure if its the homer in me or not that expects him to blossom a little under Duncan.

Bucs will fade but with the inconsistency in this div and their ability to play the kind of ball that should have them beating the scrubs i dont think they fall off the map or anything. Their schedule is just starting to get a lot tougher and have a lot of gms against Cards and Crew still to go, on the bright side for them i think they see mil at home more than in mil and still not convinced mil can beat anyone on the road.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post

Nice night Biff
    thanks, hotwings. time for some kenny powers and get ready to back it up tomorrow.

BigDan

what a fukkin shame Pads did the 2 things i wanted to get the W. scored 2 runs and had the lead after 5, thought that would get me there, guess not as my west coast issues continue not quite the slugfest i was looking for in CR but at least Rox have the lead atm.

LordCC
    LordCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4073

Nice day Biff, keep it going!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9604

Biff
    Congrats on your card!!
    I want whatever you're smokin'
    in Cleveland.
    Keep 'em comin'!!

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you think of the cubs +169 for thursday?

God1
    God1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    love for you to explain to me how the worst road team in baseball is the best team in baseball, please no sabergeek shit. they are the best home team in baseball but unfortunately for them you only play half your games at home.
    The idea that any team is any better or worse than the league road or home is absurd and even more absurd to base it on a 50 game sample size and ignore a much bigger sample size of previous seasons.

no leadoff hitter
    Don't know what this means but Corey Hart is their leadoff hitter and his OPS is over .800

shortstop cant field or hit
    so do the cardinals(theriot) and the phillies(ibanez) and giants(huff) each have a starter with a lower WAR, except while betancourt bats 7th, Huff is cleanup!, and Ibanez 6th. oh and the red sox also have one of those shortstops too(scutaro), oh and so do the braves(gonzalez). oh and so do the giants(fontenot or crawford pick your poision). really, why the **** do I even bother? I just gave u 80% of the playoff teams

their big name pitchers are great on paper but mentally weak.
    I'm not even going to bother reading the rest of what you wrote beyond this because it just doesn't get anymore absurd than this. You just can't have an intelligent discussion when you are spouting this kind of nonsense

First 1234 Last