BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    Biff, Is Dr. Z and Lta the same person, or do they just have the same avatar?
    who is Doctor Z, pacocn? SBR poster? i'm ashamed to admit that i'm woefully behind on Breaking Bad, wonder if i'm missing a softball of a reference....

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post

right on, it just goes against my extremely technical system of betting Brewers at home and fading them on the road. Honestly i didnt do 5 min of capping on this card as i was stretched for time this morning and was playing poker most of the night pretty much went down the list and picked what looked good, who the hell knows how that gonna work out

you got one huge factor in your favor, "god" likes mil and i hate when me and god agree as it hasnt happened much in my life, the make believe god or this asshole that is such a douche he calls himself god.......i propose next name to be SaberGeek or Mr.Unimaginative or IactSoSmartYetIthinkSomeFormulaSomeoneEl seCameUpWithIsLaw...i know that one long but very fitting. just some suggestions "god".
    the name is arrogant, intentionally so i'd imagine, but i like talking bases with the guy. and this will not be a popular statement, but he's one of my favorite posters. guy's a 5* ballbreaker. shit, i'll admit that i even like when he slams my picks. awhile back, i thought i'd messed up my laptop screen when i spit whiskey all over it after he told me that an over that i played was "probably the worst pick on the board." fkn gold.

that said, BigDan and God will always be like oil and water (much like real life, i'd imagine; same here), and i kinda like watching that too. lotta sycophants at SBR and it's good to see genuine debate when both sides have good points not just one (or neither).

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

All in good fun, "god" has his uses, this one and the imaginary one......i know one damn thing tho, if mil wins tonight it will be the 1st time me and him have outwardly agreed on a side and it actually hits.

BiffTFinancial

All in good fun, "god" has his uses, this one and the imaginary one......i know one damn thing tho, if mil wins tonight it will be the 1st time me and him have outwardly agreed on a side and it actually hits.
    Brewers -1 over here

BiffTFinancial

neither Pinny nor Matchbook went to 10 on the MIN/TEX total. that should be a bad sign, we'll see.

lian6281
    lian6281's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Over 4 on 1st 5 innings marlins and nats! It hits!! You were right hernandez --over--- cash money! Thanks man!

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by lian6281 View Post
    Over 4 on 1st 5 innings marlins and nats! It hits!! You were right hernandez --over--- cash money! Thanks man!
    i had nothing to do with that one, you were already on it, but i was glad to see a few minutes ago that you had hit.

BiffTFinancial

Schumaker! cmon Carp, finish this inning off.

BiffTFinancial

grab some bench, Booger Lee.

BiffTFinancial

Brewers missed a real opportunity in bottom 3rd with 2nd and 3rd no outs and Braun up, then bases loaded one out. bah.

BigDan

yea i saw they had the guys on and no out and switched the channel, didnt expect to come back and see no damn runs.

BiffTFinancial

10 of the first 28 batters in St Louis have struck out. that's the idea.

BiffTFinancial

yea i saw they had the guys on and no out and switched the channel, didnt expect to come back and see no damn runs.
    they are talented, but not consistent or clutch.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    10 of the first 28 batters in St Louis have struck out. that's the idea.
    error. 10 of the first 19 outs were Ks. now 11 of 21.

BigDan

they are talented, but not consistent or clutch.

that my problem with metrics, it cant measure pussy.

BigDan

Twinks at 4 runs!! push at worst

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

that my problem with metrics, it cant measure pussy.
    What you liking in late games? I like Dbags and Rays, but so does everybody

BigDan

settle down Bud.

BiffTFinancial

i crossed off the Red Sox over based upon line movement and the fact that i won on it yesterday. talk about pussy.....

BiffTFinancial

Twinks at 4 runs!! push at worst
    when does Duensing show up? i love the stat that no Twins starter has pitched into the 8th in like almost two months. bring in the tomato cans from the Twins pen.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post

i really wanna play Pads, i dont know what it is about me that cant stop betting this team sometimes

i know they opposite of brew crew and i should fade them at home but i keep telling myself it doesnt make any sense that they cant win in a place that should be a big adv to them. Once again i also dont have the repect for kennedy that most do and i dont even know why that the case, i do know Pads normally win one of their 1st 2 gms when they get home from a roady, not that that measn a whole lot.

id like to play Rays but god they have been awful.

give me 15 minutes to try and figure something out.

BigDan

when does Duensing show up? i love the stat that no Twins starter has pitched into the 8th in like almost two months. bring in the tomato cans from the Twins pen.

i have a soft spot for that guy and tend to ride or die with him quite a bit. dyed against det so figured he would get me back in this one. sound strategy i know but seems like it so hard to figure when he gonna be good i just take about every + money opportunity i can get with him.

BiffTFinancial

the Gooch just rang Kinsler up on some shit.

BiffTFinancial

i have a soft spot for that guy and tend to ride or die with him quite a bit. dyed against det so figured he would get me back in this one. sound strategy i know but seems like it so hard to figure when he gonna be good i just take about every + money opportunity i can get with him.
    "Duensing comes up limping"

kid's gonna tough it out.

BigDan

ok bro here what i got...

Rox in a slugfest so Col +135 and ov 7.5 +105

Pads-106..cant help it im down with Luebke, think lefties pose a prob for d-bags and like this kids stuff. Kennedy is obviously better than i give him credit for and Pads couldnt score many runs off of me so hoping they find a way to score 2 and win 2-1.

wanna play Tampa but fuk it hard to back a team losing like this, not to mention i never have much success playing games in Oaktown for some reason.

BiffTFinancial

Pads-106..cant help it im down with Luebke, think lefties pose a prob for d-bags and like this kids stuff. Kennedy is obviously better than i give him credit for and Pads couldnt score many runs off of me so hoping they find a way to score 2 and win 2-1.

wanna play Tampa but fuk it hard to back a team losing like this, not to mention i never have much success playing games in Oaktown for some reason.
    Dbacks/Pads under?

BigDan

Dbacks/Pads under?

terrible umps for a under in any of these west coast games. if you made me play it obviously id go under, 21 of pads 51 home gms have been 5 or less.

BigDan

Dont fall apart BUD!!!!!!!!!!

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

I played Rays -120(2x), D-bags +102(2x) and Rox +136(1x) TT O 3(1x) Good luck

BigDan

son of a bitch, Albert would have been out at the plate by a mile if that catcher could catch, you would think if your job title is catcher catching the ball would be a requirement!!!!

BigDan

I played Rays -120(2x), D-bags +102(2x) and Rox +136(1x) TT O 3(1x) Good luck
    well all i can say is you got a shitty price on d-bags bro!!! wernt they like +120 last night? not hating just saying oh yea and i hope you lose that one

BigDan

son of a bitch, Albert would have been out at the plate by a mile if that catcher could catch, you would think if your job title is catcher catching the ball would be a requirement!!!!

Does rooting for stros make me a bad fan? prob so considering i only played rl anyway

BiffTFinancial

terrible umps for a under in any of these west coast games. if you made me play it obviously id go under, 21 of pads 51 home gms have been 5 or less.
    thanks. i passed altogether on the late games. been trying to make all plays before i starting drinking. that's a problem in college hoops thought with the 2H plays.

BiffTFinancial

and the announcers break Jerry Meals' balls. tough.

BiffTFinancial

sure would be nice for Brewers to get another run across.

First 1234 Last