snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

Kansas City Tonight

Kansas City has a much better starting pitcher than Boston tonight (Chen ERA=3.30 vs. Lackey ERA=6.28). At Pinnacle you can get KC at +187. How is that not a good deal?

Soxxx420
    Big money
    Soxxx420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Theres a good chance KC steals another from Boston tonight, will probably place a small-medium wager on KC. That damn Lackey has lost me a couple games real bad, and I have just lost faith in him, i dont know what the hell hes doing sometime, some of the jams he gets into so early into the game, over and over again, ridiculous. Huge fan of Boston, but going to put small wager on KC GL

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

the problem here is you are only looking at starting pitchers, and you are completely ignoring the other 9 guys on the team that also control the outcome of the game...yes lackey is bad, but the red sox offense put up 13 runs last night, pedroia on a 23 game hitting streak, papi had 4 hits last night as well, sure there is some value but KC is pretty bad offensively...this is probably a no play for me

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

lackey might be bad but his last 3 starts are wins. he gave up 1,3, and 0.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: inplayouts