thesmartmoney
    thesmartmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Tue 7/26 Plays New to Forum

Hi there everyone, I am new to the forum but have been capping for over 5 years. I will try to post my plays everyday so you can hopefully add to your bankroll. I will also keep an updated record everyday. Let me know what you think....

Cubs +134 The Cubs have won 4 out of the last 5 that Dempster has started. He lost is last outing giving up six runs. He is a great bounce back pitcher. Whenever he has a bad outing he usually follows with a solid performance. The Cubs are 7-1 in Dempsters last 8 vs Milw.

Minnesota Under 9.5 ...Both pitchers have been solid lately and I can see the Rangers being a bit "slow" tonight with the bats. This may be sort or a let down game since the Rangers offense had a huge night last night. The UNDER is7-1-1 the past 9 followong a Texas win.

Milwaukee Over 8...Even though I like the Cubs and Dempster to have a strong outing, I also am going with the OVER. Narveson tends to give up at least 3-4 runs per game but the opponent has scored over 8 runs out of the past ten games. Also I think the Cubs offense comes back strong against the Milw relivers

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck dude, you need a 'thick skin" to post in here, loads of ass-clowns

thesmartmoney

I see that JR. I look at it this way...if I am making money, then F&@# everyone else

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should not say all though,,,,,,lakerboy is one of the best cappers here......taught me lots about line movement....MATCHBOOK JUICED THE OVERS(HEAVY) IN BOTH REDS AND PIRATES....SEE WHAT HAPPENS

thesmartmoney

Recap from last night....0-3 -$335