ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

SEA to continue the streak to 17?

Eric Wedge is a con artist. CC already ended his streak but still pitched damn good. Yanks offense is popping. Fister never gets run support anyways. Yanks are at home. CC is Cy Young winner this year . CC already dominated Seattle @ Seattle when Seattle was trying to sweep a 3 game set vs the Yanks earlier this season. CC has dominating stats vs Seattle... and the only time he lost to SEA as a Yankee; the only Mariner who played that game that is playing tonight for SEA in the starting lineup is Ichiro.

CC has dominated SEA wherever since that game a couple years back, an 11-1 victory/10-1 victory/8-2 victory/4-2 victory/10-0 victory and that last start... a 7-1 victory on May 29th.

That's the funny stat for CC as a Yankee... the last time and only time the Yanks have lost @ home with CC on the mound in July was that start vs SEA in 2009... but again, totally different team.

Why not go all in? My current BR was built up from a tiny $100 deposit and if I lose it so be it; Ill just make another small deposit and go at it again while waiting for NFL and NCAA.

Its not much anyways, only a little over 1k. Should I play the ML, RL or -2.5 RL? Or split it up? Or should I not do it... or try to talk me out of it but that will be hard.

Going for the BIG ONE TODAY

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Hey I went all in and look... SEA has 1 hit tried to tell you fukks
    I didn't even need to sweat this out... I was out playing beach volleyball having a blast.. come home to see a bunch of bets looking good hell yeah

Getting the 2 units back i lost chasing the M's vs Boston and a lot more tonight

TOLD YOU FUKKS TODAY WAS THE DAY TO GO ALL IN ON YANKEES... ML RL AND -2.5 RL BETS (thank you bottom 8th 2 out HR Mark Tex!!! ) ALL CASH

LOSING STREAK TO 17. EASY MONEY

IamAmonkey
    IamAmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!

good stuff man... 17 and beyond? gl

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Does the streak end because of Phil Hughes on Wednesday....I tend to think yes....

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    Does the streak end because of Phil Hughes on Wednesday....I tend to think yes....
    He's been better but this might be the day, I only say that because of King Felix going and the fact that Seattle cannot lose every game the rest of the year.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

what is the most games ever lost in a row before?

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    He's been better but this might be the day, I only say that because of King Felix going and the fact that Seattle cannot lose every game the rest of the year.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

they lose again tmrw