Duvel
    Duvel's Avatar Become A Pro!

HP 6! Hot parlay of 6

The top dogs will come out and win..
    I'm laying $50
    Phils, Yanks, Bosox, Braves, Rangers & Cards
    All home and all home proud winners !

'Follow me and you will never go hungry'!
    -Mufasa

joeyxc40
    joeyxc40's Avatar Become A Pro!

great parlay im onboard too are you doing a round robin just in case??

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

No way in hell all those favs win tomorrow.

Duvel

Pirates & Pads will make it a possibly low score affair but the home teams will come out victorious!

stingyrivers
    stingyrivers's Avatar Become A Pro!

one of them likely will lose... dont round robin, the book steals from you when you do that

do a selected mix of parlays with the 6... and hope for the clean sweep of the board but dont need one

the past few days every big money chalk fav won except one... Tex tonight... d-backs night before last (that one cost me 400 in profit doing exactly what you have in the original post)

be careful of atlanta as well, I got a weird feeling on that one

Duvel

I think those two games are concerning a bit but I will keep the play as Monday's home team's do great! I will make a second parlay involving the same teams and same amnt. but minus Phils & Braves. Hitting both parlays will allow me to start the last week of the month with a big smile.

playr101
    playr101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1511

why not....

-playr101

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

ofcourse there is a chance that play hits.... not much value though. It has been my experience that a couple under dogs usually win

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Duvel View Post
    I think those two games are concerning a bit but I will keep the play as Monday's home team's do great! I will make a second parlay involving the same teams and same amnt. but minus Phils & Braves. Hitting both parlays will allow me to start the last week of the month with a big smile.

def think Bravos could be a problem, Buccos have a tendency to go out and win their 1st road gm after a home stand, think they can go into atl and make it a low scoring affair where their speed and defense will have a chance at the end.. really like the under in this game, pit 7-1 1st gm of road trip and 6-2 to the under in said game. Not saying pit will win but certainly i think atl one of the scarier big favs today...Either way i hope you hit the parlay