Betpoints: 4648

Quote Originally Posted by God1 View Post
    yes it does!
    No it doesn't.....i think understanding the difference is impt

sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

Quote Originally Posted by MrShrink View Post
    Yeah, I absolutely love stuff like this. Guy makes a bet that he himself states is probably going to lose. It's not like it's +4700 and you think you've got a 1 in 3 shot or something. Hilarious.
    Why dont you get it.....you can never guarantee anything....tonsay there's value in this case simply means he feels that toro has better than a 37 (or so) percent chance of winning....it doesn't mean he thinks they will win this specific game.....i feel much better abt losing when i had value bc i know that in the long run, if i find the games that truly do have value, i will come out ahead....

God1
    God1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sunzal View Post
    No it doesn't.....i think understanding the difference is impt
    care to explain?

WolfpackChuck
    WolfpackChuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a joker. Do you seriously bet sports and you don't understand what value is?

You must just be robbing the bookies blind!!

God1

I understand there is zero value on the blue jays tonight and your bet will be over by the 3rd inning

Dharmonize
    Aces!
    Dharmonize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9427

GL with the Jays, pal!

Broken-Ear Glen
    Broken-Ear Glen's Avatar Become A Pro!

God1 vs. Chuck handicapping contest...?

You both think you're better than everyone else on this site and have the biggest ego I've ever seen on an internet forum. Let's see it.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

What Chuck you don't like when you try to pick a big dog and people start getting on you? Maybe you shouldn't jump into others threads and do it yourself.

Oh and yes, I lost two on the M's so I quit that crap didn't play em today w/another fukkn rookie on the hill so it put a tiny little dent into my BR that's all... but going to finish tonight with a winning day cashing with the Phillies and a series bet on SF - MIL so don't even respond... just watch your bet and hope TOR wins, GL.

I even think TEX will somehow lose, since NY BOS and PHILLY all cashed ML and RL

WolfpackChuck

idiots. Jays up by 1 in the 6th. VALUE suckers. Win or lose.

mtcook21
    mtcook21's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jays look good right now. Good call.

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks good now until the Rangers score in 2 of these next 3 innings

edh1011
    edh1011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3980

3-0 now. i'm not celebrating yet though. we saw what happened last night

edh1011

although whoever layed -200 on texas tonight is probably crapping all over themselves now

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

FFS... I'm really bad at baseball. I placed 9 bets on baseball games so far this season and only won ONE game, which happened to be the first one (Angels vs Royals)... I hate baseball so much.

looks like I will be 1/10 so far this season.....

Pew Pew
    Banned

Seems like every time I bet on a decent pitcher vs a bad pitcher... the bad pitcher all of a sudden goes Cy Young on me and the decent pitcher goes on vacation...

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I understand there is zero value on the blue jays tonight and your bet will be over by the 3rd inning

"god" is actually dumber than i pictured him. What a joke this clown is, go read another book or go back to the think tank so you can come out here and tell everyone how smart you are while never picking a fukkin winner......

if anyone hasnt figured it out yet, whenever this douche doesnt agree with you you should probably double up your bet, or as ive learned if he likes a play you are on prob better to pass or fade yourself. The problem with this pretentious sabergeek is he doesnt have a creative bone in his weak body.

How many more games you gotta be wrong on before you change your tag again?
    L&M/ clairvoyance/God1, always trying to tell someone their bet is trash because some formula that everyone knows btw is the law while saying everything else is already factored into the line, Jr college kids crack me the fukk up, they read one book and think they know everything.

Next time at least pick a tag that makes you seem like a little less of a coward....

i have a formula for your sorry ass. x (x represents your metrics) +y (your limited grasp of markets) -f (you being a fukkhead)= you have never posted a fukkin winner, not all your fault because i know you rarely win, except your mysterious totals you have never had the nuts to post, wonder why
    Points Awarded:

Not-A-Kid gave BigDan 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: WolfpackChuck

Pew Pew
    Banned

K. I officially suck @ baseball... it's kinda unreal to be this bad. 1/11 YTD

warriorfan707

didnt see this one coming at all... nice call

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Nice job Chuck

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post

"god" is actually dumber than i pictured him. What a joke this clown is, go read another book or go back to the think tank so you can come out here and tell everyone how smart you are while never picking a fukkin winner......

if anyone hasnt figured it out yet, whenever this douche doesnt agree with you you should probably double up your bet, or as ive learned if he likes a play you are on prob better to pass or fade yourself. The problem with this pretentious sabergeek is he doesnt have a creative bone in his weak body.

How many more games you gotta be wrong on before you change your tag again?
    L&M/ clairvoyance/God1, always trying to tell someone their bet is trash because some formula that everyone knows btw is the law while saying everything else is already factored into the line, Jr college kids crack me the fukk up, they read one book and think they know everything.

Next time at least pick a tag that makes you seem like a little less of a coward....

i have a formula for your sorry ass. x (x represents your metrics) +y (your limited grasp of markets) -f (you being a fukkhead)= you have never posted a fukkin winner, not all your fault because i know you rarely win, except your mysterious totals you have never had the nuts to post, wonder why

God.Damn.Epic! The number of "ghost" accounts this guy has is pathetic. You might as well add *delongeisgod* to another one of his ghost accounts. I'm sure you'll be seeing this one pop up blabbing some useless sh*t

WolfpackChuck

Suck it, haters

god1 won't be back in this thread, for sure

Milanboy
    Milanboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

nice call on this.

edh1011

good win tonight on toronto. i should have waited for today instead of jumping on them last night. still got a profit though because of the value

xxx
    xxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28270

nice call, just dificult for me to against Texas right now

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Good call.....I had a small play on Texas -1.5 @ +100, but had much more on Cincy ML, so W/E

Makes no sense that Ogando and the Rangers get shut out at home by POS Cecil, but I guess that's baseball

warriorfan707

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post

Makes no sense that Ogando and the Rangers get shut out at home by POS Cecil

God1

"picking a winner"?

while saying everything else is already factored into the line
    it is brah. look up of the definition of an efficient market

Jr college kids crack me the fukk up, they read one book and think they know everything.
    i went to a school that wouldn't even let you take out their trash

you've got some intense passion for me. it's a little sad and damn right i will not be posting bets that are the results of my hard work so a bunch of clowns can piggyback for nothing. i got ZERO to prove to anyone here nor do i care to. you and every person on this board could think I lose every single bet for all i care

meckis
    meckis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8113

Super call Shame I did not have balls to bet against texas.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

"picking a winner"?

it is brah. look up of the definition of an efficient market

i went to a school that wouldn't even let you take out their trash

you've got some intense passion for me. it's a little sad and damn right i will not be posting bets that are the results of my hard work so a bunch of clowns can piggyback for nothing. i got ZERO to prove to anyone here nor do i care to. you and every person on this board could think I lose every single bet for all i care

we have in fact watch you lose every bet you have posted. your "hard" work, please nothing about what you call capping is hard. We damn sure dont want you to post so we can be on the same side clown.

what sad is the way you go around trying to portray yourself as some kind of "sharp" when you are anything but.

you the one who "unloads" on Mil based of Greinke's metrics but act like that wasnt already incorporated into the line. you are such a joke, what about the hou/chc thread where you were hellbent on explaining the "value" in taking a hou team when there was no "value" anywhere in that gm, You are a embarrassment to yourself and if your family actually did send you to a prestigious school (seriously doubt it) then im sure you are a major disappointment to them as well...COWARD
    Last edited by BigDan; 07-25-11 at 08:36 AM.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

LOL funny thread gotta love these threads

WolfpackChuck

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    didnt see this one coming at all... nice call
    shut the fukk up and get out my thread

God1

we have in fact watch you lose every bet you have posted. your "hard" work, please nothing about what you call capping is hard. We damn sure dont want you to post so we can be on the same side clown.
    In every other post you keep telling me to post my picks, now you don't want them? Doesn't matter cause you won't get them

what sad is the way you go around trying to portray yourself as some kind of "sharp" when you are anything but.
    i'm whatever you want me to be brah

you the one who "unloads" on Mil based of Greinke's metrics but act like that wasnt already incorporated into the line.
    It wasn't. Greinke was being priced as slightly better than Kennedy when Greinke is a full tier above

you are such a joke, what about the hou/chc thread where you were hellbent on explaining the "value" in taking a hou team when there was no "value" anywhere in that gm
    I don't remember but I am sure I was right

You are a embarrassment to yourself and if your family actually did send you to a prestigious school (seriously doubt it) then im sure you are a major disappointment to them as well...COWARD
    You just hate that I'm smarter than you and I know it huh?

First 12