gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Sunday picks (7-3 +5.30)

Pineda has had a few rough outings the last few times out but he is still 8-6 sporting a 3.24 ERA with one of the worst offenses in baseball. He has looked out of sync his last few games, against The Jays last game he gave up five earned runs in just 6 and third innings and looked even worse against the Angels before that giving up 7 runs in 5 innings , and gave up 5 runs in 6 innings against the Braves. He has had a good outing against the A's and the Nationals but pitching in Fenway is tough for a young guy.

Laying -153 on on Wakefield is always tough ,number was alot better last night.

Red Sox -153 5dimes risk 3.06

I read this stat this morning,The Nationals are 3-12 in their last 15 games with umpire Tim Welke behind home plate and the Dodger have won 13 of their last 16games at home against the Nats I liked the matchup with billingsley and Marquis even before the home ump stats.

Dodgers -137 risk 2.74

I love Owings, a pitcher that can hit and they should shuffle some other pitchers in there today, decent value on the diamondbacks today.

Diamondbacks +121 risk 1

Some square picks but I like the pitching matchups especially with Ogando and Halladay on the mound and I have done well this year on these 1 run lines.

Phillies -1 -158 5dimes risk 3.16

Rangers -1 -144 5dimes risk 2.88
    Last edited by gregm; 07-24-11 at 11:23 AM.