WolfpackChuck
    WolfpackChuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is going to sound rude, but ...

Ok, this will sound harsh, but I'm going to make a thread about this anyway. So this is my first day really posting on here and reading this forum. So far it seems like the majority of the posters (at least in the Baseball Handicapping section) HAVE NOT done any kind of research or have any pertinent information regarding the topics and subjects they're posting about?

Do I really have clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right in this forum, or are there any serious informed cappers on here? In other words, am I wasting my time?

JohnnyD4916
    JohnnyD4916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

There are some good handicappers here and then there are some jokers just like any other forum

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

yeah, you're wasting your time. just leave.

WolfpackChuck

thanks for the honesty

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I want you to understand this, if your looking for a place to get easy picks with nothing but full write ups on why they picked their plays your in the wrong place pal. This forum is full of well informed cappers but everyone here forms their own groups & leatns how each other posts/thinks so we tend to be short on explinations.

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

1st day & 54 posts...
    Who's the clown?

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Covers is the most visited board for discussion. This place is like a morgue compared to covers.

WolfpackChuck

I want you to understand this, if your looking for a place to get easy picks with nothing but full write ups on why they picked their plays your in the wrong place pal.
    Hey Bro! I fully understand.

If I was new to capping I'd have already been told to bet the Mariners every game at Boston this week and also to bet Milwaukee on the road tonight. With ZERO explanation and those are both blatantly terrible ideas. That's all I'm saying.. not to mention the name calling "new stupid fukk", etc..

Probably a college freshman crowd demographic?

WolfpackChuck

1st day & 54 posts...
    Who's the clown?
    55 posts now, chief

NOREGRETS
    NOREGRETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 560

Trust in the cappers... I see suggested plays, do some of my own research, and play if I concur. Simple.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

A guy coming into our house telling us we're clowns while asking us to justify our behavoir.. He's going to do real well here.

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

the OP clearly does'nt fit in here. you are better off at streak for the cash or covers.com

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

If your looking for a round table discuusion group, WRONG place here. This place is full of clowns & jokers and Degens. But we have fun..............
    Might wanna try Handicappers Think Tank.........it might better suit your needs.

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by WolfpackChuck View Post
    Ok, this will sound harsh, but I'm going to make a thread about this anyway. So this is my first day really posting on here and reading this forum. So far it seems like the majority of the posters (at least in the Baseball Handicapping section) HAVE NOT done any kind of research or have any pertinent information regarding the topics and subjects they're posting about?

Do I really have clowns to the left of me and jokers to the right in this forum, or are there any serious informed cappers on here? In other words, am I wasting my time?

99% of the people in this forum who post are degenerates who in real life you would not give the time of day. The goal is to seek out that 1% that is not and who truly know how to cap.

God1
    God1's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I was new to capping I'd have already been told to bet the Mariners every game at Boston this week and also to bet Milwaukee on the road tonight. With ZERO explanation and those are both blatantly terrible ideas.
    It's ironic that you are complaining about the people on here being stupid(they are) when you come on here and state matter of factly that not only are the brewers a bad bet tonight but that the mariners are a terrible bet against boston every game of the series. pot calling the kettle black?

you'll fit in well with the rest of the ignorant herd

WolfpackChuck

True story, bros. I posted a thread that I thought getting Atlanta today at +103 today was a good buy, and I get flack from some douche bag in the top of the 3rd when Rockies are up 3-0 that he's going to rub my face in it as soon as the Bravos lose?

Good team work, ASSHOLE.

Meanwhile, Braves are up 9-6 in the bottom of the 9th.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!

Now covers would be a perfect fit, good call pinchy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pinchylarue

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Bro! I fully understand.

If I was new to capping I'd have already been told to bet the Mariners every game at Boston this week and also to bet Milwaukee on the road tonight. With ZERO explanation and those are both blatantly terrible ideas. That's all I'm saying.. not to mention the name calling "new stupid fukk", etc..

Probably a college freshman crowd demographic?
    i could give you a thousand reasons why brew crew are a good play tonight and i almost never do anything but fade them on the road. That said i dont really love it and none will be as compelling as your ATL with Hanson thread, very informative stuff, you did use the word "value" (actually "good buy") and you brought the good info with "helton is out" (no one could have found that shit out) also got lucky and won even tho Tommy boy got lit up so i guess you are far more advanced than some of these other clowns
    from the looks of it id say you will fit right in.

WolfpackChuck

i could give you a thousand reasons brew crew are a good play tonight
    is Zack Greinke's road ERA one of those reasons?

THOUSANDS of reasonS?!! You must be one of the jokers. Can you even give 5?

God1

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    and you brought the good info with "helton is out" (no one could have found that shit out)
    the guy replacing helton also has an OPS over .1000 but that didn't seem to bother this clown

God1

Greinke is #1 in the league in SIERA

move along little boy

WolfpackChuck

"The guy" replacing him was touch of gray Giambi who is 0-4 today. Nice try though.

WolfpackChuck

Greinke is #1 in the league in SIERA

move along little boy
    how about on the ROAD? Cuz that's where HE IS PITCHING!

WolfpackChuck

btw this thread is great, I can immediately know who the clowns and jokers are, so please feel free to continue to show yourselves.

God1

how about on the ROAD? Cuz that's where HE IS PITCHING!
    #2 behind Kershaw. 2nd best road SIERA in baseball

CAS2550
    CAS2550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Lol you just joined today and have 52 posts? Anyway there are plenty of serious players here wolfpackchuck, or atleast they claim to be.. But of course as is anywhere there are plenty of argumentative rambling idiots and so on.. I wouldnt say your wasting your time as there are definitely some worthwhile threads in this forum.
    Points Awarded:

WolfpackChuck gave CAS2550 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

If you want attention, then you are off a good start/on the right path.
    If you want to learn, take time and browse around the forum. There are so many informative threads, Dexter, G's, JM thread, avtari (or something like that) just to name a few.
    Most of them might or might not put out the reason why they select their picks, but if you ask for I am sure you'll get the answer.

If you done your study, and finalized on your pick(s), why bother what other say/think. Don't let other change your mind.
    GL

WolfpackChuck

More importantly, how many WINS does he have on the road?

pinchylarue
    *** SBR'S WORST POKER PLAYER ***
    pinchylarue's Avatar Become A Pro!

guys,don't give this turd anymore thought. he is one of those pricks who always has to have the last word in situations.
    also, he is a hypocrite . he called you guys out for rubbing salt in the wound after the braves were down 4-0, now he is right back talking shit to the other guy.

65 posts in 1 day = no life
    why don't you submit come contributions in here if you are "better" than 99% around here?

KIDS these days

BigDan

True story, bros. I posted a thread that I thought getting Atlanta today at +103 today was a good buy, and I get flack from some douche bag in the top of the 3rd when Rockies are up 3-0 that he's going to rub my face in it as soon as the Bravos lose?

Good team work, ASSHOLE.

Meanwhile, Braves are up 9-6 in the bottom of the 9th.

once again i read that thread when i got home (after gm started) and i found absolutely nothing informative about it. saying "good buy" and "helton is out" is really not better than posting the pick with nothing behind it as that is what your thread brought... far as the asshole in the thread dancing around after the 3rd inning he goes by "thetopmoron" wtf do you expect from someone like that? personally i love it when some jackoff comes hating a play after 2 innings and hate it when i see a prick like that celebrating if we happen to be on the same side.

like has been mentioned already, of coarse the overwhelming majority are dumbfuks, just like the real world. not sure why that would be surprising, but judging everyone because you happen to be to lazy to bother actually finding threads worth a damn while you yourself posted a useless thread (i know you won, congrats) makes you seem just as incompetent as the ppl you are speaking of.

BigDan

being called a joker by a idiot doesnt really hurt my feelings. the fact that you consider road era a good indicator on how to evaluate a pitcher says it all. Come talk to me after Greinke (who i hate) goes 7 strong with less than 2 earned and at least 7 ks.

CAS2550

Quote Originally Posted by pinchylarue View Post
    guys,don't give this turd anymore thought. he is one of those pricks who always has to have the last word in situations. also, he is a hypocrite . he called you guys out for rubbing salt in the wound after the braves were down 4-0, now he is right back talking shit to the other guy. 65 posts in 1 day = no life why don't you submit come contributions in here if you are "better" than 99% around here? KIDS these days
    Lol

BigDan

More importantly, how many WINS does he have on the road?

oh shit "wins", that about as important as era.

keep throwing darts with your pitcher w/l records and road era's, hopefully they all work out for you like believing Hanson would be strong today did. If you making money like this then most the "morons" you speak of would be rich right along with you.

CAS2550

No im kidding. Although your initial message wolfpackchuck,... Ironic?

WolfpackChuck

Oh awesome! BigDan KNEW for a fact Tommy Hanson would give up 6 runs in 6 innings! Sure do wish you'd have posted that.

I guess that doesn't matter anyway since the Bravos put up 9 runs.

12 Last