ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6771

Thursday Perfect Day for a 1st Inning Run Scored Prop Chase

First two games are on @ 12:10... pick one, game with better payout for a run scored in the 1st.

If that loses, play the 12:35 game

If that loses, play the 3:10 game

If that loses... shake it off, and play the 3:35 game

same for 7:10, 8:10 and then 9:40... but I know this chase will be a winner latest at 3:10

Ill check back in here tomorrow after I successfully complete this chase

good night... and f you Rangers!!!

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Interesting idea. I think I would play all 3 morning games.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

LOL how easy was this... it wasn't even a chase. Won with the first play on at 12:10... and the other 12:10 game hit as well... so picking the game with the better payout and not paying any attention to pitchers or lineups didn't matter because both games hit.

The 12:35 game didn't have a run... so I think either the 3:10 or 3:35 game will have a run, so I'm gonna go for another win and put my early winnings on to use and double up on profits!!!

SAD only one poor sbr soul said this was an interesting idea... it was MONEY, just another easy money maker thread from MORON, u won't see me making any threads that I post all my picks in though... I see what that leads to around here

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    LOL how easy was this... it wasn't even a chase. Won with the first play on at 12:10... and the other 12:10 game hit as well... so picking the game with the better payout and not paying any attention to pitchers or lineups didn't matter because both games hit.

The 12:35 game didn't have a run... so I think either the 3:10 or 3:35 game will have a run, so I'm gonna go for another win and put my early winnings on to use and double up on profits!!!

SAD only one poor sbr soul said this was an interesting idea... it was MONEY, just another easy money maker thread from MORON, u won't see me making any threads that I post all my picks in though... I see what that leads to around here
    thank you ROCKIES

2-0 on the day and done for the night... lots of good pitchers rest of the night, not chasing for a 3rd win. Thanks for the free money MORON... oh.... anybody tail? no, more for me

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I did tail actually, your plays saved me about 200 in loses by bad picks so ty sir.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by borednaz View Post
    I did tail actually, your plays saved me about 200 in loses by bad picks so ty sir.
    well hell yeah that's more like it glad u tailed