gambling god
    gambling god's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 677

Quote Originally Posted by Cannon View Post
    late steam on Oakland

Early line movement means more then the last second amateur hour.

gambling god

Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    Hey still up on the day and week. No worries over here. Not a degenerate like some...Let's get it tom. sir.
    No worries we will find a way to winning week #4 in a row.Not done dancing and counting the money yet this month sir

gambling god

Quote Originally Posted by drgonzo111 View Post
    sorry bout your loss tonight....tomorrow's another day (as long as you always stay away from the cubs the rest of this year)

Thats o.k my wins don't allow me to dwell on smaller wagers like tonight's.New day and new board tomorrow is on my mind.The tigers are the ones that need to worry about having faith in someone who walks three in a row to cost them the game and more than that the lead in the Central.

gambling god

btw i will take the Cubs if they are smart enough to let that manager go.

unamed1
    unamed1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Wow!, Following you GG and Cockblocker and it's AMAZING how many people are quick to point out when you come up short yet, I don't see their picks posted anywhere. If they can't SACK UP and post their picks before game time then maybe they should SHUT UP. Douche bags.

Nothing but love GG--I made up my deficit as of today from being on the wrong side first part of the month and you're doing a helluva job Sua Sponte and I'll take your picks any day.

now back to the show

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by unamed1 View Post
    Wow!, Following you GG and Cockblocker and it's AMAZING how many people are quick to point out when you come up short yet, I don't see their picks posted anywhere. If they can't SACK UP and post their picks before game time then maybe they should SHUT UP. Douche bags. Nothing but love GG--I made up my deficit as of today from being on the wrong side first part of the month and you're doing a helluva job Sua Sponte and I'll take your picks any day. now back to the show
    what he said!

gambling god

Quote Originally Posted by unamed1 View Post
    Wow!, Following you GG and Cockblocker and it's AMAZING how many people are quick to point out when you come up short yet, I don't see their picks posted anywhere. If they can't SACK UP and post their picks before game time then maybe they should SHUT UP. Douche bags.

Nothing but love GG--I made up my deficit as of today from being on the wrong side first part of the month and you're doing a helluva job Sua Sponte and I'll take your picks any day.

now back to the show

Glad your making some serious cake being smart.

gambling god

Quote Originally Posted by dudekid View Post
    what he said!
    Hes just happy he knows where to go for winning picks

First 1234