BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Monday

4* Yankees/Rays under 9 (-115)
    2* Nationals/Astros over 8 (+100)

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

lean under in tb as well, little concerned about their pen tho. Few solid over umps lurking as well, hopefully i get a chance to see where everyone lands b4 i take to many totals.

i was to busy being a super square and playing the Nats to worry about that total, as bad as hou is i figure i can chase these fuks if i have to.

thoughts on cincy/pit? lean under and cincy, something about me wants to trust d-train for some reason

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    lean under in tb as well, little concerned about their pen tho. Few solid over umps lurking as well, hopefully i get a chance to see where everyone lands b4 i take to many totals. i was to busy being a super square and playing the Nats to worry about that total, as bad as hou is i figure i can chase these fuks if i have to. thoughts on cincy/pit? lean under and cincy, something about me wants to trust d-train for some reason
    in the other games, i lean under in CIN/PIT, MIL/AZ and CWS/KC and over in ATL/COL. definitely like CIN/PIT under. Willis looked good in his last outing, and righted the ship after a rough start. Pirates don't hit lefties well. on the other side, Morton pitched 2 CGs vs Cincy at GAB and allowed only one run in two starts this season.

BigDan

yep, im interested in zona un as well, not sure bout cws/kc. would def like a over guy to land in Col.

BiffTFinancial

West, Wendelstedt and Guccione are the three over umps who were in the eastern half of the US who are in line potentially to work home plate today, and Guccione just worked the Reds series, so he won't be in Pittsburgh. So long as it's not West or Wendelstedt, we should be okay.

Rick22
    Rick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Best of luck tonite Biff. Just kind of waiting around till fall sports. BB gave me a headache - lol.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by Rick22 View Post
    Best of luck tonite Biff. Just kind of waiting around till fall sports. BB gave me a headache - lol.
    thanks, Rick. baseball has given me a headache the past few days, but looking to turn that around. i did start my CFB prep last week....

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really like that Yanks Under

BOL BTF

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Good luck Biff from a stat perspective I like the under in TB/NYY, but I made a stipulation to never play an under when AJ Burnett starts. I played Phillies and Redsox TT over 5 about as square as it gets. Also like Mets over, Rox over, Reds, Whitesox, and Dodgers.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Really like that Yanks Under BOL BTF
    thanks, I/O, BOL to you too. that Yanks under will determine how my night goes.

BiffTFinancial

Hickox is the ump in TB, that's good for business. he's a mild under ump, but important thing is avoiding an over ump.

i'm guessing we're going to see an over ump in PIT given how that total has jumped in the past half hour (all the juice swung to the over 9 pretty quickly).

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Good luck Biff from a stat perspective I like the under in TB/NYY, but I made a stipulation to never play an under when AJ Burnett starts. I played Phillies and Redsox TT over 5 about as square as it gets. Also like Mets over, Rox over, Reds, Whitesox, and Dodgers.
    BOL Hotwings. i hear you on avoiding certain SPs. i like the under in KC tonight but i've already sworn off Davies unders.... maybe KC TT under.

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

where you guys get your ump info out of curiousity

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post

The stats usually aren't posted for the first game of the series, but here is where I get them

http://www.statfox.com/mlb/umpiremain.asp

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by gamble View Post
    MLB.com is the best source for ump assignments, but they have stopped listing umps early lately (if at all). now for game ones of series i have to get a little more creative and lurk around places where people discuss such things. covers.com has good breakdowns on stats and history of each ump.
    Points Awarded:

gamble gave BiffTFinancial 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BiffTFinancial

Fletcher is the ump at Wrigley, Angel Hernandez at NYM. that would explain the downward line movement on the Marlins/Mets total.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i like the nationals chase idea because the astros do suck badly.

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

thanks thats kind of how i do it, just seeing how you got your info as well, bol like the thread as always

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    Hickox is the ump in TB, that's good for business. he's a mild under ump, but important thing is avoiding an over ump.

i'm guessing we're going to see an over ump in PIT given how that total has jumped in the past half hour (all the juice swung to the over 9 pretty quickly).

i really want a neutral/under guy in pit...dont mind Hickox at all in tb tho.

looks like they dealing with a little weather in pit also, prob just pass on total unless it clears up and we get a decent ump.

BiffTFinancial

i really want a neutral/under guy in pit...dont mind Hickox at all in tb tho. looks like they dealing with a little weather in pit also, prob just pass on total unless it clears up and we get a decent ump.
    unfortunately, i think that's probably the correct call there. unders in Pittsburgh had been really good to me until their last home stand. the CIN/PIT under was the only other play i liked for the early games, will probably wait and choose from among my many other leans for 3rd play later. KC TT under 4 now +110. i want to like it but something's fishy. i can't believe that i'm disappointed to be passing on a Dontrelle Willis under....

BigDan

no shit, maybe ill just play cincy instead, seriously. give us a over guy in the mountains please!! were a few out west so there a chance, would also like a under/neutral in the desert.

BiffTFinancial

no shit, maybe ill just play cincy instead, seriously. give us a over guy in the mountains please!! were a few out west so there a chance, would also like a under/neutral in the desert.
    agree. the only thing is, i took a look at Collmenter's and Wolf's last few starts and i'm not as bullish on that under as i was earlier. if we get a solid under ump, though, that might do it.

HOT WINGS

Decided to go with Marlins TT O 3.5 -110 instead of the 8. It just got steamed at Pinny from -106 to -126 in about 5 minutes. 5D was a couple mins behind but now there at -130 as well

HOT WINGS

Yeah I decided to roll with the D-train tonight

BiffTFinancial

Decided to go with Marlins TT O 3.5 -110 instead of the 8. It just got steamed at Pinny from -106 to -126 in about 5 minutes. 5D was a couple mins behind but now there at -130 as well
    yeah, seems that 5D pretty typically tails Pinny's lines. why not, easier and cheaper than trying to set better lines than pinny.

HOT WINGS

yeah, seems that 5D pretty typically tails Pinny's lines. why not, easier and cheaper than trying to set better lines than pinny.
    Yeah glad to see they have Phillies TT juiced to -137 as well. Got that one at -110 earlier. Still at -115 on 5d and -120 on Bodog. When Pinny has something juiced more than bodog its almost an automatic play for me everytime.

BiffTFinancial

AJ Burnett

what a fkn tomato can.

BigDan

Yeah glad to see they have Phillies TT juiced to -137 as well. Got that one at -110 earlier. Still at -115 on 5d and -120 on Bodog. When Pinny has something juiced more than bodog its almost an automatic play for me everytime.
    i like doing this as well, think ill go ahead and join you.

BigDan

AJ Burnett

what a fkn tomato can.

shit seemed doomed when spanks got a free run off infield grounders, hopefully he settles down and Cobb can continue to get ground balls (eventually rays should field them).

BiffTFinancial

might tail that Phils TT. also thinking about Tribe over.

BigDan

im dying to play the over in minny...even tho they never hit when i do

BiffTFinancial

adding

2* Tribe/Twins over 9 (-115)

updated card
    4* Yankees/Rays under 9 (-115)
    2* Nationals/Astros over 8 (+100)
    2* Tribe/Twins over 9 (-115)

whoa, Phils TT juiced up to -130 at 5D. that's pretty rich.

pittmatt80
    pittmatt80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Like these two as well, Good Luck!

HOT WINGS

i like doing this as well, think ill go ahead and join you.
    Dont blame me if it loses Think I am adding Dbags as well

BigDan

oh you know i will blame you!!!!! you dont see me coming around giving out losers (not often anyway) so i expect the same from you...

12 Last