nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

GUARANTEED WiNNER

Yeah I said it. This play will win, Guarantee 100% for sure.

The play is at The Greek right now as that is the only book I even deal with.

Here is the play

7/18/2011 6:05 PMNY Yankees vs Tampa Bay - total runs in series All 3 games must be played on scheduled dates for action. If game is PPD, Suspended etc , doesn't go 8.5 innings or 9 innings wager has no action. Extra innings count towards wager. Max wager is $300.Listed starting Pitchers for GM 1 must go for action

711Over 26 runs -110
    712Under 26 runs -110

I freaking guarantee you that there will be MORE than 26 runs scored in this series. OVER 26 for the 3 games. The Rays have used their bullpen like crazy the last 2 days and the Yankees went 3 deep into the bullpen yesterday. The Rays start a guy today who only goes 4 to 5 innings per outing, so expect him to be out by the 6th at the latest. The Rays bullpen is shelled, and they will probably try to stay with Cobb as long as they can and that means the Yankees will hit him hard.

The play pushes if all 3 games arent played for any reason, but other than that I guarantee that this series has over 26 runs. Hell, I would bet at least 1 of these games will be a 15-4 type blowout.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

I dont know whats wrong with the copy

7/18/2011 6:05 PMNY Yankees vs Tampa Bay - total runs in series All 3 games must be played on scheduled dates for action. If game is PPD, Suspended etc , doesn't go 8.5 innings or 9 innings wager has no action. Extra innings count towards wager. Max wager is $300.Listed starting Pitchers for GM 1 must go for action

711Over 26 runs -110
    712Under 26 runs -110

But the play is OVER 26 for the entire series

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Interesting play, good luck

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Let's SLAM the fukkkker

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks like Under is the play thanks

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Yeah RA77er, you could play it under if you actually gambled. I guess I can see why you are a non pro.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Let's SLAM the fukkkker
    Thanks man. This play will go way over 26

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by nobs View Post
    Thanks man. This play will go way over 26
    Completely agree GL

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by Powderguy View Post
    Interesting play, good luck
    Thanks. The only luck I will need here is that no game gets cancelled. Thats the only way I dont win. A game gets cancelled and this pushes. Other than that, it wins.

Ra77er

Yeah RA77er, you could play it under if you actually gambled. I guess I can see why you are a non pro.
    Sorry haven't even been here a month and I've quickly learned anyone starting threads with "game of my life etc etc" have been profitable.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1252

I dont know whats wrong with the copy

711Over 26 runs -110
    712Under 26 runs -110

But the play is OVER 26 for the entire series
    Play sounds good. hate wally and thegreek tho.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

The King always roots for nobber to do well,

Guy is a true Fukkin gambler...

Good Luck...

Cranium
    Cranium's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1439

Good luck with your play Nob!

Delbert14
    Delbert14's Avatar Become A Pro!

well the odd's of game getting cancelled are pretty much 0. cause they are playing in a dome

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Its alll about inside information. If u have it you are good, if u don't then u don't have fukkkking squat. Gl!

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

If there were guarantees, we'd all be rich

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

very nice , gl man

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well somethings messed up here, because the series is 4 games, not 3. Did the Greek make an error? Also if you are making a "guarantee" on the outcome of a series you would think you would know how long the series is, guessin you didnt do a whole lot of research here. That said if the total is actually for the 4 game series then it would sail over 26, so who knows.

Im guessing the Greek made an error here and will probly void all the wagers.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Dr Stale you silly fool. I clearly stated its only for the first 3 games. It doesnt matter if the series is 30 games, this bet is for the first 3.

Im guessing that youre a fool, no, wait, Im not guessing.

Listen, this total of 26 is the same number that they were using before the Rays went 16 innings and used their entire bullpen on Sunday. Its the same number they were using before the Yankees went 3 deep into their bullpen Sunday.

So if you think that doesnt give us a huge edge here then I just disagree with you. I dont even know why you bring up irrelevant things like the fact that their is a fourth game. And no, the greek wont cancel this play. It has remained Pending for over 24 hours now, so they wont cancel it after the fact. The Greek is not Tony. The Greek posts "3 game series" totals on 4 game series all the time.

Dr. Stale, why is it that you come into every post I make with some smart ass, add nothing comment, but then every time I win you disappear like Amelia Earhart ?

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Thanks to everyone else though for saying GL.

This play will go over 26 for sure. Its already on pace to go over after last nights game, and tonight will be a big score for the Yankees.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dr Stale you silly fool. I clearly stated its only for the FIRST 3 games. It doesnt matter if the series is 30 games, this bet is for the first 3. Im guessing that youre a fool, no, wait, Im not guessing. Listen, this total of 26 is the same number that they were using before the Rays went 16 innings and used their entire bullpen on Sunday. Its the same number they were using before the Yankees went 3 deep into their bullpen Sunday. So if you think that doesnt give us a huge edge here then I just disagree with you. I dont even know why you bring up irrelevant things like the fact that their is a fourth game. And no, the greek wont cancel this play. It has remained Pending for over 24 hours now, so they wont cancel it after the fact. The Greek is not Tony. The Greek posts "3 game series" totals on 4 game series all the time. Dr. Stale, why is it that you come into every post I make with some smart ass, add nothing comment, but then every time I win you disappear like Amelia Earhart ?
    "all 3 games" "for the 3 games"

Sure looks like it.

DrStale

Yeah? Please point out where you posted that it is "clearly for the first 3 games." Do that and ill never post in one of your threads again. You cant. What you did say however is that "more than 26 games will be scored in this SERIES" clearly showing that you didnt have a clue, 4 games obviously its likely more than 26 runs would be scored.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Yes ALL 3 games that the bet covers. I dont care about what happens Thursday. The bet is only for the first 3 games and the greek does that all the time.

NGates --- Another guy who comes into every thread I post with some foolish, add nothing comment, then the play wins and poof, gone, no where to be found.

Trust me, tommorow when the bet is a winner. Dr Stale, and Ngates will be nowhere to be found.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Well I have to give you one thing. You sure picked an appropriate name. Your act sure does become "Stale" quick.

Hmmm, Dr. Stale. Is that the nickname your mom gave you ?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Yes ALL 3 games that the bet covers. I dont care about what happens Thursday. The bet is only for the first 3 games and the greek does that all the time. NGates --- Another guy who comes into every thread I post with some foolish, add nothing comment, then the play wins and poof, gone, no where to be found. Trust me, tommorow when the bet is a winner. Dr Stale, and Ngates will be nowhere to be found.

Sure seems like I've never seen you post before...I just saw you bitching about trivia, then saw a guaranteed winner posted by you, So I decided to check out what a guy bets on that bitches about SBR POINT TRIVIA. Looks like a good bet, but don't understand why you're giving people shit, you clearly did not state the first 3 games, just sayin. But good luck with the bet, looks like a winner.

lol @ mom jokes. Those are funny.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22846

Is this Gurantee backed by Lloyd's of London?

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

couldn't help but think of this thread last night when lightning struck the Trop and it looked as if an indoor game might actually get canceled, but cooler heads prevailed (and i managed to escape with a push on the game under). BOL with your play.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Well somethings messed up here, because the series is 4 games, not 3. Did the Greek make an error? Also if you are making a "guarantee" on the outcome of a series you would think you would know how long the series is, guessin you didnt do a whole lot of research here. That said if the total is actually for the 4 game series then it would sail over 26, so who knows.

Im guessing the Greek made an error here and will probly void all the wagers.
    All series bets at most books are only for the first three games of the series, regardless if it is a 3-game, 4-game or 5-game series.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Exactly Lt profits, I thought his comment about not doing any research before I posted was funny as I applied perfectly to him.

I thought everyone knew these were for the first 3 games only, so i didnt think I had to write that in blood. But the haters will always find something to hate on before they do their disappearing acts after the play wins.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

I am pretty sure Dr Stale was one of the haters in my Chargers +550 thread. I cant be 100% for sure, there were so so so many. But Im pretty sure Dr Stale was one of them. They hated on the play, and hated and hated and hated and hated, then disappeared immediately as soon as the play won.

30K Millionaire
    Fade Yourself
    30K Millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Sorry haven't even been here a month and I've quickly learned anyone starting threads with "game of my life etc etc" have been profitable.
    Actually it's the exact opposite. Usually the "game of my life" and "lock" threads lose terribly. You will learn that after about 2 months. Not saying this won't win though

Ra77er

Quote Originally Posted by 30K Millionaire View Post

Actually it's the exact opposite. Usually the "game of my life" and "lock" threads lose terribly. You will learn that after about 2 months. Not saying this won't win though

Yea you completely missed the sarcasm and missed my first post in this thread about thanks for the UNDER play....fading the "GOY" etc is absolute money here.

No offense to Nobs, I don't know the guy and maybe this play cashes easily but from what I've seen here so far is just fade the lock of the years and that guy saints and you can make money.

Ra77er

And on a side note, fading touts that sell picks with these kinds of titles is also very profitable (especially when they all like one side)

DrStale

I am pretty sure Dr Stale was one of the haters in my Chargers +550 thread. I cant be 100% for sure, there were so so so many. But Im pretty sure Dr Stale was one of them. They hated on the play, and hated and hated and hated and hated, then disappeared immediately as soon as the play won.

While I have no idea what you're talking about, I do know that there are a ton of threads out there where you "guaranteed" something stupid and then lost, after which you performed those "disappearing acts" youre so fond of putting on others.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    While I have no idea what you're talking about, I do know that there are a ton of threads out there where you "guaranteed" something stupid and then lost, after which you performed those "disappearing acts" youre so fond of putting on others.

LOL...Like he called me one of his haters...I don't think I've ever seen a post of his before today, when he decided to bitch about trivia...Then this guaranteed winner.

Maybe he just wants people to think he has haters, but isn't exactly sure what a "hater" is.

12 Last