cody4548
    cody4548's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Roger Clemens case is a flea on a bulls ass when it comes to wasting taxpayer's dollars. If we wanna gripe about taxpayer dollars being wasted and money being stolen out of our pockets, we need to go to the top where Obama bin Biden sits and try and fix that.

sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

I think the sbr crew is really showing their intelligence in this thread by not having any idea what a mistrial is? Seriously....how many people just responded as if this is over.....lol....people are so excited to complain about things they lose all rational thought

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Yeah. Perjury over using steroids... Like I give a fukk.... Go after these bankers instead, they lie to congress all the fukking time..
    there isn't a congressman in office that hasn't lied. Politician = Liar. FACT!

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Roger Clemens is not a criminal... The guy used steroids for HIS BODY.
    Besides the fact that his trial is for perjury...steroids are as illegal as meth, regardless of how you feel about them.

KKoz9

Clemens IS a morally bankrupt, cheating, egomaniacal, arrogant prick and i would have loved nothing more than to see him try to lie and smirk his way out of a good prison ass-pounding.

KKoz9

Quote Originally Posted by sunzal View Post
    I think the sbr crew is really showing their intelligence in this thread by not having any idea what a mistrial is? Seriously....how many people just responded as if this is over.....lol....people are so excited to complain about things they lose all rational thought

Regardless of what a mistrial is and whether anyone hears knows it, this thing is over for all intents and purposes.

IF the judge allows another trial the government will not pursue it.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    You can't prove someone 'can't recall'. Its called pleading the 5th. You can prove if someone outright denied using roids and HGH, and their is clear evidence he did. This isn't like lying in a court case matter , this is the Untied States Congress, Clemens is getting what he deserves.
    saying 'i don't recall' isn't pleading the 5th, but that's beside the point.

if you think tax payer money should be spent on roger clemens, i don't know what to tell you.

MCherry281
    MCherry281's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think it's a good thing. If the guy used steroids then just take him out of record books but the guy doesn't belong in jail. Plus tax payer money is wasted on this.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If this case was heard Clemens was going to prison
    His people stopped it
    To the first statement - Most of us would like to have seen that.
    "His people" are MLB. The owners looked the other way while all the steroid use was going on knowing - home runs sell tickets.

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

The Goverment is about to run out of money all while putting us back into a recession and Goverment is worried about whether Clemens lied about steroids?!? Anyone else see something wrong here?!

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2721

If there was one player who I thought was "going down". It was Clemens. Boy was I wrong..

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

if other players think roids give some players an unfair advantage then they should take them too- dont you guys remember the mark mcguire days, sammy sosa....what would the league be like now with this level of pitching and a buncha bautistas running around. probably pretty awesome.

and jose conseco is a piece of sh*t.
    Last edited by Glitch; 07-15-11 at 07:13 AM. Reason: spelling

First 12