nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE
    nobs's Avatar Become A Pro!

IF ANY OF YOU GUYS EVER CATCH a MILESTONE BASEBALL AND RETURN IT

You are a FUKKKKKING DUMBASS.

That ball was worth as much as $250,000 and he needed to be a hero in the spotlight for a day so bad that he returned it. What a fukking dumbass. You buy the ticket, you get lucky enough to catch the ball, its yours. It isnt Jeters ball simply because he hit the home run. What the **** ?

This guy is such a dumbass that he makes me look like Einstein. Thats how fuking dumb he is.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

He is a dumbass, but you can't pay back points and are in love with a 17 year old....

I think he's better off...

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

No Mayan. I still think I am ahead of him. I wouldnt give her $250,000 no matter what she promised to do for me.

This guy gave up $250,000 for a smiling picture with Jeter and to be a hero for a day.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

just cause he's an idiot doesn't mean the rest of us are....

and as mentioned in the article, all can be well if they can claim it as a "gift"

most of us would sell the bitch and incurr the associated taxes, leaving us with a tidy some for catching a "ball". I'd take the reward that comes with it.. you can be a retard and throw it back

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I would give the ball back to the player before I sold it to make money on it.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    He is a dumbass, but you can't pay back points and are in love with a 17 year old....

I think he's better off...

BOOM

Fuking Owned

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

LOL, these guys hating on me for wanting a 17 year old remind me of the gay bashers who have boyfriends on the side.

Throughout most of human history the guy was quite a bit older than the girl and that was considered normal.

Besides if I was ashamed of it, I wouldnt have posted it on the board for everyone to read. And wasnt it grandmaster who got caught trying to cheat SBR out of points ? Yes, it was.

There are many things you guys can clown on me for, but for thinking a 17 year old girl is hot thats not one of them.

I know for a FACT that most of you guys are lying if you say you have never thought a 17 year old girl is hot. Grandmaster - he probably is telling the truth that he has never thought a 17 year olf GIRL is hot.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by nobs View Post
    LOL, these guys hating on me for wanting a 17 year old remind me of the gay bashers who have boyfriends on the side.

Throughout most of human history the guy was quite a bit older than the girl and that was considered normal.

Besides if I was ashamed of it, I wouldnt have posted it on the board for everyone to read. And wasnt it grandmaster who got caught trying to cheat SBR out of points ? Yes, it was.

There are many things you guys can clown on me for, but for thinking a 17 year old girl is hot thats not one of them.

I know for a FACT that most of you guys are lying if you say you have never thought a 17 year old girl is hot. Grandmaster - he probably is telling the truth that he has never thought a 17 year olf GIRL is hot.

nothing wrong with a hot 17 year old chick.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

petafile

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

17 year old girls are hot. Michaelwaters likes 17 year old boys

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWaters View Post
    petafile

No, I am not involved with the people for the ethical treatment of animals. Although I do love Dogs. Or did you mean to call me a PEDOPHILE ?

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    17 year old girls are hot. Michaelwaters likes 17 year old boys
    Exactly technine. Grandmaster B is in the "17 year old boys" camp as well. He has quite the fascination with Bud Bundy but doesnt seem to have any interest in Kelly Bundy. Makes you wonder. But to each his own I guess.

Tech N9ne

Exactly technine. Grandmaster B is in the "17 year old boys" camp as well. He has quite the fascination with Bud Bundy but doesnt seem to have any interest in Kelly Bundy. Makes you wonder. But to each his own I guess.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWaters View Post
    petafile

Yeah Michael Walters, If that is a pic of you in your avatar, then you better forget the 17 year old girls. They can pretty much pick whoever they want. You better stick to the 40+ 300 pound fatties with 4 kids and 4 different baby daddies. That would seem to be more your caliber.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Grandmaster,

I want to ask you, since you like to clown me for thinking a 17 year old girl is hot. I want to ask

DO YOU THINK KELLY BUNDY WAS HOT WHEN SHE WAS 17 ???

Here is a youtube video of her when she was 17, in case you were too busy wacking off to Bud Bundy to even remember who she is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBL5EKuIiUg

Tell me that you dont think she is hot.

Tech N9ne

He's too busy jerkin off to a young bud bundy it looks like. I'm sure he'll be trolling later

Grandmaster B
    Retired

well

maybe you and "tech9" (kid had to steal his name form a rapper ) get off looking at little girls in high school

maybe some of the females you look at might be mistaken for being older

If you have to even question it...then you have a problem

21+ thats fine by me

17 & Under...thats your gig brah

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    He's too busy jerkin off to a young bud bundy it looks like. I'm sure he'll be trolling later
    says the guy with a avatar of jjgold topless...well there is one forum that accepts your type

Grandmaster B
    Retired

Grandmaster,

I want to ask you, since you like to clown me for thinking a 17 year old girl is hot. I want to ask

DO YOU THINK KELLY BUNDY WAS HOT WHEN SHE WAS 17 ???

Here is a youtube video of her when she was 17, in case you were too busy wacking off to Bud Bundy to even remember who she is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBL5EKuIiUg

Tell me that you dont think she is hot.
    I was in my teens '90's when married with children was popular so ya I thought christina applegate was hot...so were alot of the models on that show

she was older than me then...not a little girl

your brain works different than most...pedo brain?

maybe we'll call you SBR's phillip garrido from now on

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

I think there is a big difference between saying a 17 year old girl is hot and kidnapping and raping a 6 year old girl.

But when the facts are against you, then you have to resort to extremely foolish comparisons like that.

By the way, there were many grown men who thought Christina Applegate was hot when she was 17, and if you are telling me that you, in your 20's never thought a 17 year old girl was hot then I have to say you are either gay or a liar.

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Hilary duff was 17 in this pic.

She doesnt look good to you ??????

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

17 here too

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

17 year old girls are gross

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

that one looks a little young nobs^^

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

yeah Selena does look young. It says she was 16 in that picture, but I agree she does look to young even for me. But any guy who says he doesnt think Hilary Duff looking damn good at 17 I will say he is either gay ( nothing wrong with that ) or just flat out lying.

Tech N9ne

Selena is a nice piece of ass

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Yes she is, but Hilary at 17 beats them all. When she was 17, Hilary was in league with Anna Kournikova

fax6202
    fax6202's Avatar Become A Pro!

About the baseball......

Read today that the guy is 100k in debt (student loans)

Dude is 110% Donkey for giving it back to Jeter for luxury seats and signed shit

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

17 year old girls make me sick

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

At the 1996 U.S. Open, when Anna was still a teen, the media world first took notice of her hotness. The blond bombshell quickly became a sex symbol in the sports world, and crossed over to mainstream very quickly with photo shoots, calendar shoots, bikini shoots and a multitude of endorsements.

Tech N9ne

Yes she is, but Hilary at 17 beats them all. When she was 17, Hilary was in league with Anna Kournikova
    Hilary at 17 was hot not as hot as Selena though. Mandy Moore was hot too until she went brunette

nobs
    5 DIMES IS A JOKE

Quote Originally Posted by fax6202 View Post
    About the baseball......

Read today that the guy is 100k in debt (student loans)

Dude is 110% Donkey for giving it back to Jeter for luxury seats and signed shit

Fuk. I wouldnt be surprised if the gov't try to confiscate it and sell it to pay back his loans.

I know if you owe the gov't 6 figs like that and you put all your property in someone elses name to avoid govt seizure, the govt can still get it if they can prove it was once your property and you didnt sell it to the other party.

I guess this could fall into that category. He owns a ball ( even if just for an hour ) worth maybe $150,000, and he gives it away knowing the proceeds would have been taken by the gov't anyway.

Still I agree he is an idiot. Would be nice to sell it and clear the loans even if he walked away with 0, the loans would be paid off. I guess he figured he would rather have pic with Jeter and be a hero for a day then to have the loans paid off.