Delbert14
    Delbert14's Avatar Become A Pro!

everyone beware on thursday!!!!!!!!!!!

you and i both know vegas is going to want some of this money back from this all star game. everyone pounded the under and nl, whoever did not think that was going to happen should quit capping!!! i knew it and was an idiot and went the opposite, al and over and am kicking myself real bad. don't be surprised if some big favorites lose on thursday, i seriousy would like to know how much money they lost, unless everyone was retarded like me and did the opposite. i frickin hate when i do that especially when it's so cut and dry. opinions?

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

im not so sure why you are convinced "everyone" was on the NL? under yea im buying that many more were on that just based off the line drop but why exactly do you think NL was being pounded? line shifted toward AL most the day, more than half the ppl i talk to liked the AL, maybe you saw some percentage somewhere? the ones sbr shows for 5d had it almost 50/50 i believe.

Far as thur goes im always careful with this first series back as it is real hard to cap who is still mentally checked out and who is back and ready to go.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by Delbert14 View Post
    you and i both know vegas is going to want some of this money back from this all star game. everyone pounded the under and nl, whoever did not think that was going to happen should quit capping!!! i knew it and was an idiot and went the opposite, al and over and am kicking myself real bad. don't be surprised if some big favorites lose on thursday, i seriousy would like to know how much money they lost, unless everyone was retarded like me and did the opposite. i frickin hate when i do that especially when it's so cut and dry. opinions?
    + quit gambling

Delbert14

sometimes i even wonder why i even look at this forum, it just gets me second guessing myself most of the time, and when i do follow someone else i lose, i am not the best capper in the world but it's not rocket science either. there's very few people who actually know what they are talking about, not knocking the forum but seriously it messes me up more than it helps me i think. i'm not doind that shit ever again beleive me i learned my lesson ten times over.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i was certain the al would win

Delbert14

top moron you are exactly what i have stated above

Delbert14

i might sound like i'm bitching, but why would i stop when i had like one or two losing week in 4 months. i cashed out 2400 last week. i'm just stating my opinion. and big dan i just thougt the nl was getting pounded. i actually like you and take your opinions into consideration. you do know what your talking about. i would just like to know if they lost a lot of money cause it was so obvious.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Nope, you were on the square side on both plays and lost buddy.

Your claim you were on the sharp side the public won is entirely without merit.

Sportsinsights had about 60% on AL the whole way through and over at 52% for most of it. I'd say the books aren't too upset by the result.

Delbert14

top moron maybe you should lick my dogs nuts for him. i can probably cap better than you, you retard. i had no runs in the first and second and cashed them. where do you get that info? and i said i just did the opposite of what i thought everyone else and there brother would be on. i liked nl and under read it in 300.5 ebbea's post. i jus thought everyone was on it so did the opposite.
    Last edited by Delbert14; 07-12-11 at 11:06 PM.

BigDan

i might sound like i'm bitching, but why would i stop when i had like one or two losing week in 4 months. i cashed out 2400 last week. i'm just stating my opinion. and big dan i just thougt the nl was getting pounded. i actually like you and take your opinions into consideration. you do know what your talking about. i would just like to know if they lost a lot of money cause it was so obvious.

thnx bro,

ok so ignore ppl who say stupid shit and answer the good questions.... that posting 101 baby!! Like wise i wouldnt let a forum make my decisions for me on a game but its easy enough to weed thru trash and find post that actually make sense about a play if you try hard enough.

far as the money goes i seriously doubt books lost money on this gm, pretty evenly bet id imagine and im sure ppl donated money to some props, then you gotta figure some on nl parlayed it with the over. Maybe they took a hit but i seriously doubt it, as altho some thought it was easy a lot of ppl fall in love with lineups and AL lineup looked way better to the casual fan than the nl. Normally i dont worry bout books/vegas making money as they usually do just fine whether it "square" or "sharp" money they taking someones. only thing i could say id almost bet they took a hit on was no run in 1st inning. Think ppl just complicate stuff way to much when they start worrying about the wrong things.
    Last edited by BigDan; 07-12-11 at 11:16 PM.

Delbert14

gee i guess i was wrong i am erasing this post then, i just thought i'dthrw out my opinion like everyone else but i am not anymore.just stop by but not post i just started posting. now i know why i never did before

BigDan

i wouldnt let a couple assholes get you to down bro, they can laugh now and act like they have never lost a bet but we know that aint true.

Delbert14

how do you delete this shit!! screw it i guess. well i'm going to bed!! good luck to everyone on thursday!!!

Delbert14

the thing that gets me mad is when i feel something and do the opposite and lose, i think i have a d d though and cant get it out of my head. you seem like a good person big dan thanks for the advice. i was just really thinking if they did lose they would want to get it back that's all.
    Last edited by Delbert14; 07-12-11 at 11:20 PM.

BigDan

played NL then i live bet ov 5.5 and ov 4.5....really wasnt that confident in NL tho, just liked their pitching and manager. plus guy i work with is terrible and he loved AL and i couldnt talk him off it for shit, usually a key to knowing if im on the right side if i cant get him to believe me

Delbert14

and i highly doubt 52 percent where on the over like that guy said when the line dropped frm 8.5 to 8. i dont by that

Delbert14

and my sight had nl -120 al +110 unless my sight sucks that bad which i think it does

Delbert14

well you made out alright , my sight does suck it doesn't have live betting either. good luck to you bigdan i'm going to bed for real now lol. have a good night.

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

i take AL, so dont think most people are on NL

BigDan

well you made out alright , my sight does suck it doesn't have live betting either. good luck to you bigdan i'm going to bed for real now lol. have a good night.

fuk i was just making up for the money i inevitably blow every year on the hr derby.....

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Don't know where your going with this?

golfrulz
    golfrulz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

it's just one fn game.

wquine
    Bet2BLucky
    wquine's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10812

avoided it like the plague, proud of my degen ass 4 once.

thompsontw
    Update your status
    thompsontw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1653

thanks for the warning
    maybe I will take tomorrow off on at least sleep it off!

miyakuza
    miyakuza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I like Orioles, Toronto (A LOT), Twins, Padres, Marlins, and Rockies.

blackeyeshamus
    swampdog stomp!
    blackeyeshamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2224

Quote Originally Posted by miyakuza View Post
    thanks, miyakuza!
    let's get 'em on thursday, brah.
    right behind you...
    good luck to you and me!

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

and i highly doubt 52 percent where on the over like that guy said when the line dropped frm 8.5 to 8. i dont by that
    Its simply amazing what happens when the books move a line against the public begging for more square action

In fact, it was the only reason I played the under, but managed to get a decent line on it (-120 at 8.5). Heres a screenshot:

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Word, i had nl/under parlayed. Easy money, so easy I only laid a half unit .

miyakuza

Quote Originally Posted by blackeyeshamus View Post
    thanks, miyakuza!
    let's get 'em on thursday, brah.
    right behind you...
    good luck to you and me!
    Thanks buddy!

still looking into the stats for tomorrow but most likely will be my plays.

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

Quote Originally Posted by miyakuza View Post
    Playing 6 out of the 7 games tomorrow? Interesting strategy

miyakuza

I do well on shorter card days. A lot easier to make clear cut plays. Not a strategy when you make plays deciding on stronger leans.

But BOL to you, I hope you're not just making jabs because you're on SF, CLE and KC and following someone.

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

when I placed my wager a little note came up at the top of the odds screen saying 59% on NL and something like 64% on over.. something like that..dont quote me on those exact %'s, but close...

JD426
    JD426's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3966

so... vegas is super serious now after the all-star game? Before they were taking it easy on us?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

dabomguy11
    dabomguy11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

I have a feeling that people would take posters more seriously if they actually typed coherently.