Delbert14
    Delbert14's Avatar Become A Pro!

why even have a third base coach?

what the hell was that he had the ball before he was even at third base and the 3b coach did not even tell him to stop. there goes any chance for the over now!! awesome what a fricken retard seriously that pisses me off

Delbert14

i went against the public i think, the whole time was thinking nl and under but for somereason went with the opposite, al and over and i could kick myself in the ass. that was one of the most horrible displays of base running i have ever seen. what bautista thinks he's ****ing ricky henderson. god damnit it could be 3-3 with anouther single there. it was a dumb bet anyway i guess. just erks me man. the ****ing road runner couldn't of even scored on that.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

its gonna be over anyways, chill and al wins obv

Delbert14

i hope so thanks for the pick me up, i need it, for some reason when ever i go against myself i lose, it's just a really dumb play by bautista, you know he hasto be thinking why thehell did i do that. not looking to good though i just don't feel confident at all in this play!

Delbert14

you are not going to get too many more oppurtunities like that especially with jurjens coming in next inning. so the only really have three more innings!!

Delbert14

well the good thing is at least for al to win it will be over the total. the bad thing is how much the AL sucks against good pitching. need a miracle here. scratch the sixth inning like i said against jurjens, i knew why would anyone back these idiots if they win it's shit luck.

leetreaper

ok i have a bad feeling about this one now...

leetreaper

give me an over or something...

Delbert14

the AL blows yeah they can win the homerun derby, and hit soft toss fastballs. whoever bet on these ass clowns are idiots, at least i knew nl was going to win, just went opposite of public. and man i regret it.