Spaniard22
    Spaniard22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

2011 All Star Game Pick

I' m gonna put this thread up early because there was many who missed out last night. I will post at 7:30 pm for those who wish to fade or follow. Good Luck Boys!

Spaniard22
    Spaniard22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

O.K Boyz, First thought today was to take the Amercan League and drill the under 8.5. After the heavy steam came in on the under, I now have it @ 7.5 even at Bookmaker. Besides the Better pitching with NL and because of the AL pitchers unable to play. The conditions are favorable for this game to go Over.
    If you can get it @ 7.5 or 8 take it. The scoring wont come until mid to late innings.

Good Luck boyz!
    See ya at the window....
    Take the Amercan League!!!!
    Last edited by Spaniard22; 07-12-11 at 07:03 PM.

Delbert14
    Delbert14's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have no clue why i went with this play, the past two day i was going to hammer the under, and the nl, but for some reason went against the public. what a dumbass i am for the tenth time i probably screw myself following other people's plays instead of my own. i parlayed al and over and it's not looking to good. hopefully they start scoring or at least the al wins and its under. so i'd be wrong anyway. maybe like you said they will start scoring in the late innings!!! and i'll cash it. gonzalez just homered and there are two on maybe they'll get a couple more. i'll be routing with you good luck.

Delbert14
    Delbert14's Avatar Become A Pro!

why the **** did he send him home there? what a ******* moron bases would have been loaded. that pisses me off