ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6858

Anyone ever use MLB live betting as "SNIPER BETS"

kinda meaning... like just now, the Indians are up 2-0 vs Yanks bottom of the 7th 2 outs nobody on... the game is on live betting.

The live line for total runs is down to over 3 -110 under 3 -120... so 1 swing of the bat and u hit that total of 3 runs... so u already type in say 600 to win 545 for over 3, u hit submit... and u only have to click once on submit... u watch the game, and BAM as soon as this nobody bum on the Indians jacks a HR as the ball is still on the way out of the park U HIT SUBMIT...

U either CASH IT if 1 more run is scored in the 8th or 9th... if they don't, the total ends at 3 and u just get a push and all ur funds back into ur account.

if u SNIPE THAT the second after someones blasts the ball and its a no doubt HR, its a 0 RISK LIVE BET

COME ON YANKS... SCORE 1 DAMN RUN NOW U BITCHES

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

and the motrfkn indians pull out not 1, but 2 unbelieveble defensive plays to keep the total runs at 3 AHHHHH F U INDIANS WOW F U I WANNA CASH THIS SUMBITCH AND ASK FOR A WITHDRAWAL ASAP!!!

COME ON U FUKS SOMEBODY SCORE

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

what book do you use cuz on mine live bets are usually only btween innings

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

BetOnline... they are still new to live betting and I have been killing them with MLB live betting the past month... they usually don't lay the live total only 1 run off the current total until the 8th inning and no totals are posted live after the 8th inning... it should have still been at over/under 3.5 runs live... it wasn't and when I saw the live total at only 3 and it was 2-0... I thought, 1 swing of the bat and the worst I do is push... so I already had the bet all setup, and this nobody who had 0 career homeruns blasted a HR and I sniped that over 3 in as quick as I could...

NOW....

GET MY MY RUN INDIANS, BASES LOADED 1 OUT, 3 BALLS.... GET ME MY $550

jhack704

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Can't believe a book would offer that.

I live bet baseball between innings.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

jhack704

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Can't believe a book would offer that.

I live bet baseball between innings.
    i know thats crazy its almost worth signing up on the site and see what i could do

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Most live services have all their options yanked immediately as soon as important game changes occur. With the later-than-live look we have at the games on tv/net, I find this kind of hard to believe. Sorry, just my gut. Congrats on your ticket.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by MrShrink View Post
    Most live services have all their options yanked immediately as soon as important game changes occur. With the later-than-live look we have at the games on tv/net, I find this kind of hard to believe. Sorry, just my gut. Congrats on your ticket.
    no, u r right, they yank the live lines out say as soon as someone gets on base, etc... but immediately doesn't equal INSTANT and betting their live lines for weeks, I know that. That's how the idea popped into my head... and it worked cause I got lucky as **** and some bum did what I wanted and smashed a HR.

MrShrink

Ok... but... I'm saying that your INSTANT isn't LIVE. Their IMMEDIATELY... IS. Dig?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

fact is... its not hard to believe... you're pretty much calling me a LIAR and who the hell would randomly conjure up some false crap like this

http://thatopmoron.mysbrforum.com/photos/l/Sfelk4i2.jpg

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1g50eh&s=7
    Last edited by ThaTopMoron; 07-06-11 at 10:14 PM.

MrShrink

That (I guess. Can't read it, don't care to...) proves you cashed a ticket, not that you found a loophole. Anyways, congratulations... Hope I get an invite to the island you buy next week now that you've found it.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by MrShrink View Post
    That (I guess. Can't read it, don't care to...) proves you cashed a ticket, not that you found a loophole. Anyways, congratulations... Hope I get an invite to the island you buy next week now that you've found it.
    I pretty much placed a bet as a HR was flying through the air so that I was guaranteed to either WIN OR PUSH... sounds good to me if I can get more MLB live betting + the game on TV at the same time... like today, CLE v NY and I live in Ohio.

don't be jealous... and don't know why SBR ruins links so u can't see the picture in its normal size

CLICK ON THE 2ND LINK UNDER THE PICTURE
    Last edited by ThaTopMoron; 07-06-11 at 10:15 PM.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Does this allow US, and have u requested/received payouts?

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

i thought betonline have very bad reputation, no??

SUPEREAGLE43
    SUPEREAGLE43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Why wouldnt you keep that off the message boards and preserve your future instead of offering up an opportunity for a tip off of a glitch?

Lefttee
    Lefttee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Well you got to cash 1 ticket.