Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Advise Needed for Tuesday July 5th

Okay guys what do you think about this Parlay???

Option A

1. Red Sox (Lester) -1.5 vs Blue Jays (Cecil)
    2. Tigers (Verlander) -1.5 vs Angels (Haren)
    3. Yankees (Sabbathia) -1.5 vs Indians (Carrasco)

$100 to win $839.27

Option B

1. Yankees ML
    2. Tigers ML
    $50 to win $100

or

Option C

1. A's vs Mariners Under 6
    2. Tigers vs Angels Under 6
    3. Yankees ML
    4. Red Sox ML

$100 to win $800

Also what do you guys think about the Pirates today with Karstens on the hill?

Ice House

or

Pirates RL
    Red Sox RL
    A's vs Mariners Under 6
    Tigers ML

$50 to win $957

Ice House

c'mon fellas what do yall think ?? Isn't today a pretty nice looking card?

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

all i can tell you is red sox, tigers, yankees -1.5 parlay is very bad one... I am 99% sure one of them will not cover or might lose straight up... I am not the total guy, so I won't comment on your parlay involving totals... I don't agree with your last parlay either because I think Astros can beat pirates tonight... Wandy has been pretty nasty lately... he has stuffs to win the game. Yankees ML and Tigers ML..... I really do think Angels can win this game straight up... just have that funny feeling.... so i am not touching that game at all...

you are trying to parlay the games that are most tricky... Keep searching. I think there are better games out there..

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Not a parlay kinda guy. I'm on Astros / Pirates Under and the Mets / Dodgers over

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wandy is about the only guy you need to worry about in the Pitt/Astros games. Remember The Astros kept it scary all game yesterday. I'm fading this one.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

id be freaking shocked if any of those combinations hit you a parlay today. Not trying to hate and if you bet it i hope im wrong (wouldnt be the first time and certainly not the last).

1st off i would def get rid of all those rls. i know they make it pay a lot nicer but it wont pay shit when a team wins by 1.

dont like Det at all, cant argue Verlander's greatness but i can say tigers are streaky as shit and they not streaking in the right direction right now. Not that i want any part of fading him but i dont trust det to score runs.

nyy/cle another gm i really dont want any part of, to easy to say cle wont beat nyy twice in a row when its very possible, low ass total for a CC gm so you laying lot of juice for a pitching duel it would seem.

I think it either stros, under, or stros+1.5 in that gm. Not a chance in hell id lay -1.5 with buccos here.

Id say you more than likely safe with Red Sox ml and probably rl, so start there and find something else to go with them.

GL

Ice House

How about this play....

A's/ Mariners Under 6
    D-Backs/Brewers Over 8.5
    Giants/Padres Under 6
    Red Sox/ Blue Jays Over

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

Add the Red Sox to option B and bet $100...