Romanianbornwin
    Romanianbornwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Astros vs. Pirates under 7 runs today

Astros (Rodriguez) vs. Pirates (Karstens) UNDER 7 RUNS

Wandy Rodriguez has a 2.97 ERA on the season and has been on fire since coming off the disabled list in mid June. In his first four starts back, he has thrown three shutouts and has a 2.37 ERA in his last 3 starts. Furthermore, he had been pitching well even before his injury, throwing 5 shutouts in his 10 starts overall and allowing more than 3 runs only twice in those ten starts. He has lots of confidence pitching now when he is healthy and he faces a Pirates team that he is 4-0 with a 1.19 ERA in his last 4 starts against them. Jeff Karstens has a 2.65 ERA for the season and he too has been great as of late. He has been very consistent, allowing 3 runs or less in each of his last 10 starts and 2 runs or less in 9 of them. He also has a 2.61 ERA in his last 3 starts. One last quick fact about Karstens, is that he struggles in day games, with a 4.06 ERA. But today's game will be played at night under the lights, where he is 4-0 with a 1.84 ERA. BET UNDER 7

Explanation from http://mlbbettingwinners.blogspot.com/, currently on a 15-6 run with baseball unders and plays posted almost everyday.

Romanianbornwin

Chuck O'Brien has his NL Total of the Year, going for winner #6 in a row on this game on the under. I guess I feel a little more confident on this play now.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

okay guys sounds good... hopefully nobody will call this play the L word and ruin it for everyone.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

would u mix in a little Pirates ML with the Under?

BigOrangeBrother
    BigOrangeBrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

Loving the under on this game!!

Romanianbornwin

Personally, I rarely bet on the money or run line in baseball, I stick with the totals because I do much better with them. I do think that Karstens is slightly better, but Rodriguez has been a little hotter as of late. Could come down to bullpens and the Pirates have a better bullpen and a better lineup as well, so if I would have to choose a bet on the ML, I would have to choose the Pirates, but it would be a very small play, more confident in the under. GL to any bets you choose to make.....

Romanianbornwin

Insider Sports Report on the under in this game also

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

was looking at this but something tells me this square play may go over in the late innings

Romanianbornwin

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    was looking at this but something tells me this square play may go over in the late innings

Rodriguez has been going pretty deep in games lately, so we should not have to see very much of the Astros bullpen. The Astros are of a little more concern, because of their problematic bullpen, but the Pirates have Karstens and a solid bullpen behind them. The key is how long Rodriguez goes....

Romanianbornwin

That was close, but in the end it was a WINNER! Now on a 16-6 run on the blog