Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

4th of July Parlay Pay day

4 teams

Blue Jays ML @ Red Sox

Giants vs Padres under 6.5

Cardinals vs Reds Under 7.5

Rays ML @ Twins

should i pull the trigger?? thoughts/info please....

I was also considering these..

D-Backs ML vs Brewers

Yankees ML @ Indians

Braves ML vs Rockies

Ice House

Here are my thoughts.... the Blue Jays bats are hot right now especially Jose Bautista and Brandon Morrow is the ace of the Blue Jays staff.

Giants and Padres two good pitchers two weak offenses...

Cardinals vs Reds Under 7.5 ( No Puhols, my gut says take the Cardinals b/c Carpenter has been lights out lately but so has Cueto i expect a low scoring affair.

Rays ML vs Twins - Joe Mauer is Left handed and so is David Price... The Rays play better on the road.

D-Backs vs Brew Crew .. Daniel Hudson is a stud and Ryan Braun is out

Yankees and Braves ... always a good play
    Last edited by Ice House; 07-04-11 at 08:50 AM.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i really like your first three (Jays, CIN/STL under, SD/SF under). i play mostly totals, so my humble suggestion to you would be to add SEA/OAK under or BAL/TEX over. another option would be to play NYM/LAD under because it sets up well for a decent hedging opportunity since your first three will be over or all but over by the 9 pm start. BOL whatever you decide and have a great 4th.

fsfalcons
    fsfalcons's Avatar Become A Pro!

im on the jays and rays today as well

Ice House

thanks for the input... that Bal/Tex over sounds about right with a hitters park, hot weather, and 2 average mlb starters

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    thanks for the input... that Bal/Tex over sounds about right with a hitters park, hot weather, and 2 average mlb starters

Tex should smack Jack-in-the-box all around. would like to see the south wind pick up some (which is blowing in but that what you want for over in Arlington).

if you insist on going the parlay route have you considered doing a round robin in 2's instead? payout not as nice if you sweep the board but at the same time you can miss one or 2(depending on how many teams you use, i think 1 with 4 teams) and still not lose out. Just a thought. GL today.