I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday Bases

$100 TB (-1) -$107

$50 TB (-1-) +$143

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cant go against stl when they are playing well and in a rubber match. These guys montra is win series and the numbers are there to support it. While tb isnt nearly as tough as you would think on the last day of home series. Id say gl brother but i gotta make a little play on stl.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dan I just felt Vegas has a nice fat worm on that hook for anybody looking for an easy dog. Got lucky.

Just burning money on this one. Complete action junkie play. I got a lot of nasty on my mind and I need a distraction. It's gonna be liquor and homers. lol

Just my worthless opinion but both of these starters got free rides in two of their last three starts facing horseshit bats. One of these teams might go boom tonight. LAD pen could give up 8 on their own. lol

a 4-4 ninth would be sweet for the Irish bartender I'm gonna see in a bit.

BOL fuchers and be safe.

Nifty 50

$50.00 $60.00 Pending 7/3/11 8:05pm MLB Baseball 923 Los Angeles Dodgers/Los Angeles Angels Over 8 +120* (C Billingsley - R must Start E Santana - R must Start)

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea i here you but i believe tb was a pinny play so i think that why line got to where i had to try the Cards. Luckily i barely got thru ff un 4.5 before both pitchers started getting hit. that was more important than Cards for me. Good call with TB.

I played this laa/lad gm a bunch of ways and not done yet. took Dodgers tt ov 3. played under 3.5 ff hoping the shadows helped the pitchers early. thinking about ov 1.5 home runs. and maybe 1 or 2 more. was supposed to be going downtown with the wife and some friends to see the fireworks but it raining here so looks like im chillin 2night and need some action.