cody4548
    cody4548's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is it just me...or does Interleague suck...

I wish they would had never come up with this crazy idea of interleague play. I'm hitting at about 5% during this bs run. Does anybody else feel the same?

Grinder12000
    Grinder12000's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love it. I never get to watch my Brewers lose to the Yankees and Boston while the competition plays Baltimore and other losing teams.

I feel both sides get to see the problems the other teams have. I'm all for it but am happy when it's over.

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Due to the yanks and taking alot off nl dogs, interleague has been good to me... AL has an overall better record vs the NL historically... So to me it creates this perception to go with the AL team and the books just add to it by setting the line to where it invites us to take the AL team... But since i think like that i just go against the grain... For example, today we have SF at Detroit... Why is det favored??? I see sf winning so we'll see... Again this is how i see it... I have no numbers or trends to back this up but interleague is baseball and u have to remember that the books have all of the info we have and more so it just comes down to ur gut feelin... Thats when the gambling starts!!!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder12000 View Post
    I love it. I never get to watch my Brewers lose to the Yankees and Boston while the competition plays Baltimore and other losing teams.

I feel both sides get to see the problems the other teams have. I'm all for it but am happy when it's over.

The only real teams that the Brewers face.

Baseball Ted
    Baseball Ted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 670

Its an awful idea and goes on WAY too long - weeks upon weeks of this is an absurd amount of time to be playing teams that for the most part, have no real Rivalry with each other. Cant wait till its over -- also much more difficult to handicap.

In a perfect world in my option, each team would play a home and home vs their natural rival team, and that's it, no need for anything beyond that.

A Mets-Reds game or Brewers-Braves game has MUCH more relevance than Mets-Angels or Brewers-Tampa Bay.

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with most of this statement. Its way too long and there are very few interleague rivalries but for cities like new york and Chicago and some cities in California, these games are beyond fun. LETS GO SOX

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is the interleague thing done today or keep going this week.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

last day today

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was anally probed today. Toronto raped me blind. My asshole is still bleeding from that loss

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1551

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    last day today
    Thank God. Every strategy goes out the window with inter-league.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i don't think it's fair that the mets have to play the yankees 6 times, when the braves in their division get to play the lowly orioles, mariners, and blue jays.
    this really affects the race for the wild card.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2314

It's good to see teams play teams they otherwise could only meet in the world series. Other than that it can make handicapping difficult but the change up is good for baseball.