Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Pitching Change--Pirates/Nationls Livan for Lannon

FYI, Hernandez has been substituted for Lannon in the opener of the doubleheader. If you bet the first game under with Lannon pitching, is that bet invalidated by the books so you need to rebet with Hernandez or does the bet stand even with the pitching change?

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i know my pit tt 0v 3.5 +110 got scratched. kinda pissed about it.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

My original 3x bet on the under is still listed in my pending plays. However, they note the pitching change. I thought a pitching change invalidates total bets. Does anyone know?

Mike the Greek
    Mike the Greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    My original 3x bet on the under is still listed in my pending plays. However, they note the pitching change. I thought a pitching change invalidates total bets. Does anyone know?
    Normally, if you pick the bet for action,...any pitching change will stand..on the other hand, if you designate listed pitchers in your wager, any pitching change will negate the bet and it will be no action or a draw. Some books have you put this in for your account so any baseball bets you make will be action or listed, and you will never see this request again. Hope this helps....