Romanianbornwin
    Romanianbornwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Diamondbacks vs. A's under 7.5 runs today

Diamondbacks (Saunders) vs. Athletics (Outman) UNDER 7.5 RUNS

Joe Saunders might have a 4.14 ERA on the season but he has been much better as of late. He holds a 2.57 ERA in his last 3 starts and two of those starts came on the road, both against American League teams. He held the Tigers to just one run in 7 innings and the Royals to 2 runs in 7 innings as well. I think both the Tigers and Royals have better lineups than the A's, so Saunders should have a good start. He also has had success vs. the A's in the past having a 3.50 ERA against them in 103 innings pitched. Another thing to mention is that except for Matsui who has one hit in one at-bat vs. Saunders, the rest of the A's batters do not have an average of .300 or better against him (there are 5 different A's who have more than 10 at-bats against him, so they have seen him a lot, without too much success). Josh Outman has a good 3.10 ERA this season and while he has only started 7 games this season, I think he is a solid pitcher. He has a 2-0 record with a great 1.38 ERA at home in his only two starts there vs. the Orioles and Royals. His ERA in his last 3 starts is a spectacular 1.89 and two of those starts came on the road. The A's have also have a decent bullpen, should Outman need some help tonight. BET UNDER 7.5

Explanation from http://mlbbettingwinners.blogspot.com/

DIRTYDIRTY
    DIRTYDIRTY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Over is the bet as was last night Saunders ain't that great

Romanianbornwin

Quote Originally Posted by DIRTYDIRTY View Post
    Over is the bet as was last night Saunders ain't that great

Yea but neither are the A's hitters

Romanianbornwin