BookieOweMe
    BookieOweMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4371

Who should I tail?

Need some locks

incomeraise
    incomeraise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Need? I hope you tail the right team as it looks like you are going to go big on them!
    Maybe tx runline is a good one?

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

no such thing as locks. tail your self. gl

CheeseHead
    CheeseHead's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shouldn't be asking for locks...baseball especially is more of a tossup than most sports in my opinion. But I have been checking out this forum the past few days trying to figure out who has been around here for awhile and who is worth taking a look at their picks...doesn't seem as obvious as it did in the NBA forum who was worth looking at.

What's your guy's opinions on the best cappers in this forum? Anyone that has been around more than 1 year and not just a pretender or possibly just here trying to go tout? I know goldengreek is a name I recognize since he had a decent NBA regular season and looks like a lot of people follow his baseball plays as well..there must be guys that specialize just in MLB on here though.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

free advice. master the art of money management before you tail anyone or bet any games. if you do not have this you will lose your ass no matter who you follow or what your win% is. good luck!

CheeseHead
    CheeseHead's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thebestthereis View Post
    free advice. master the art of money management before you tail anyone or bet any games. if you do not have this you will lose your ass no matter who you follow or what your win% is. good luck!
    Agreed. Money management is key.. did well with that this year in the NBA and looking to do the same in MLB now. MM is something that takes time though, it's easy to go on tilt when you first start sports betting. That's for sure.

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16732

Fade yourself