BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets talk Tues Card

ok lets see what can get hammered out real quick, i got about a hour and im crashing.

like a lot of totals 2marro, some of the umps are known others not till 2marro but not many that worry me and a good chance one ends up where i would like, who knows rolling the dice on a few cause i like them.

stl/bal ov8....i know Cards have been trash against lefties but Freeze and Punto have both been brought up from their minor league assignments, and both spent extensive time down there cause stl wanted them ready to play. this changes a lot for cards and with a dh they needed some right handed bats.

Loshe should be solid but Balty offense is heating up and not like Loshe is lights out, pitching to contact against some of these balty hitters on a nice hot night could lead to some hrs.

We know STL one of the handful of teams that manages to go over in interleague and 8 really seems generous.

Minny/lad un 8..lefty/lefty matchup, twins offense is really struggling. Lilly hasnt been as sharp as of late but nothing i dont think the twinks bats cant help. Demsum isnt the most trustworthy pitcher but Lad should come back down to earth a little in this one.

Cws +120..feel like wrong team favored here, this spot is no better for the Rox than todays game was, great numbers against a struggling Hammels is enough for me to take a shot here. might be good to wait on line.

sea/atl u 6...Pineda/hanson in sea, need i say more? possible play on neiter team to score 3 and ff under.

leans for now.

cws/rox ov 9

tex/hou ov 8

hou ff/gm?

kc/sd ov h/r/e when it available

fla/oak un 7.5

just waiting on the leans they all start late enough i can reevaluate when i get off work. So lets hear what everyone likes so far. As always comments, thoughts, incite on your plays appreciated.

bigballer891
    bigballer891's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the baltimore/stl over alot too, I think that number will go to 8.5, and I agree with the white sox analysis as well, I think Over 9 might be the stronger play, but definitely a tough spot for rox, good value with the better pitcher too IMO. I hate betting anything under 7 but I would not play that game over. I had seattle tonight, but I would also lean seattle in this game too, Pineda is just a beast, especially at home. I know hansen is very good, but coming off injury, he may be a little rusty. Ive been looking for spots to play seattle at home when there a dogg or a short fav, didnt work out tonight, but that has been cashing lately.

BigDan

yep missed on sea but cashed the under tonight. what really pissed me off is those pussies had a man on 3rd with 1 out and couldnt get him home in bottom of 5th, pushing my sea ff. pricks.

BigDan

over could very well be stronger in sox/rox gm baller, waiting on the cws ml, put half unit on over 9 in case , but will wait to do any more till later.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

good luck

bigballer891

also, kinda like the phillies, lee is really pitching well, I know beckett is too, but -120 for lee at home seems like a good price to me, what u think?

bigballer891

although he has thrown a ton of pitches his last few starts, 126, 117, 113, 117, last 4 starts

BigDan

lee has been throwing bbs and we have already saw the problems nl parks create for Red Sux, both teams have had decent success against the opposing pitcher. didnt get real far into it, kinda more high profile than id like to mess with. Gun to my head id take Lee but id make sure you had a ump with a generous k-zone cause he will need to get the corners plus a little.

4get how many pitches he threw against stl all i know is he was still sharp in the 9th and said after the game he could have went 14 innings if he had to. i dont read to much into pitch counts previous starts. Unless we talking a young guy and in aug he has already thrown more innings than ever b4, then i pay attention.

bigballer891

yea true, lee is accustomed to throwin lots of pitches...right now id have to say my strongest lean is col/cws over 9.

jay777
    jay777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Early lean on Balt and Nyy. Not much else I like, gl

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i like the reds, tampa bay has not been hitting well at home and price has been hitable. i kind of like white sox too, but only because rockies seem tired. i don't know yet about them, but will take a shot on reds.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's your take on Giants cubs? Was thinking about playing the Giants myself.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    What's your take on Giants cubs? Was thinking about playing the Giants myself.

Only play sf at home and usually not interested in the Cubs, won with them today have no desire to mess with another cub gm 2marro. GL

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    i like the reds, tampa bay has not been hitting well at home and price has been hitable. i kind of like white sox too, but only because rockies seem tired. i don't know yet about them, but will take a shot on reds.

Reds kill lefties to i believe. only side i would play but gonna sleep on it.

bigballer891

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    Reds kill lefties to i believe. only side i would play but gonna sleep on it.
    I was gonna say the same thing, but also price isnt just any regular lefty and it will be there first look at him, should be a good game, cueto is rolling too.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by bigballer891 View Post
    I was gonna say the same thing, but also price isnt just any regular lefty and it will be there first look at him, should be a good game, cueto is rolling too.

no doubt he can pitch, also looks like pinny opened tb higher than anyone else, dont like going against that, been pretty successful on the year.

BeerBottlez
    BeerBottlez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

I'm leaning towards the Pirates over Blue Jays since the Jays traveled to Detroit for a one game makeup today and then back to Toronto. The Pirates are also on slight heater versus Baltimore and then Boston over the past week.

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Oak is a lock

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

nyy-mil over & tb.

superman613
    superman613's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like that stl over also...good luck tonight

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Staying away from all STL games till Pujols comes back... still haven't bought the hype that they're this bad, especially against a streaky Orioles team.

Look into the B Jays game, I see an easy home win for them. Loving the Bjays TT Over too. I'm hoping the pub will be scared off with Reyes on the mound. But look closely at Correia, the Bjays own him.

Loving the Philly/BSox over... only concern is 7 is too low and it could be a trap game. OR the books are hoping the pub love the under because there's two aces on the mound. But if you look closer, there's some bad stats against them, especially Lee.

Fade or follow. BOL.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Staying away from all STL games till Pujols comes back... still haven't bought the hype that they're this bad, especially against a streaky Orioles team.

Look into the B Jays game, I see an easy home win for them. Loving the Bjays TT Over too. I'm hoping the pub will be scared off with Reyes on the mound. But look closely at Correia, the Bjays own him.

Loving the Philly/BSox over... only concern is 7 is too low and it could be a trap game. OR the books are hoping the pub love the under because there's two aces on the mound. But if you look closer, there's some bad stats against them, especially Lee.

Fade or follow. BOL.
    yea avenger if i played that gm i think ov be the 1sxt thing i look to get on.
    Last edited by BigDan; 06-28-11 at 06:32 AM.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post

Fade or follow. BOL.
    Oh stl def not as bad as it seems atm. like i said Freeze and Punto both be back tonight and Craig right around the corner. It was just very bad timing w/so many others hurt. Cant pull trigger on them yet but as long as Cuzzi isnt the ump this thing should go over.

Just looked at pit/tor and i agree, in fact...

tor-130..think it kind of limited abs for jays against Corraria, but yes a few have hit him really well, dont like tor had to stop and play det yesterday but while pit is much improved they did get swept in a AL park by cle last week and gotta give tor the nod here.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i lean over on a lot of games today. probably like Cards/O's and Brewers/Yanks the best, White Sox/Rockies and Pirates/Jays a little less.

natethagreat
    natethagreat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

San Fran today at -120 looks like a good bet against the Cubbies.

natethagreat
    natethagreat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Lets get it done today fellas GL

bigballer891

Lots of movement in the games we talked about, also seems that the market is agreeing with that phi/bos over.

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Lot of overs and a lot of dogs today...

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Great convo I like what moat of you are saying on these totals let's cash them

jay777

Good morning fellas. Locked in already Balt -133. Couldn't resist the early game under 9. SF can't hit, vogelsong has been nearly unhittable this year. Davis has had some rough outings this year but has been better as of late. Both pens have been rather good lately as well. With the wind blowing a modest 8 mph, I think 9 is to high for this match up even at wrigley. ChC/SF under 9.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

havent been around in mlb forum for few days bigdan....hope things are going well for you.

will look at todays card and let you know.

jay777

Quote Originally Posted by jay777 View Post
    Good morning fellas. Locked in already Balt -133. Couldn't resist the early game under 9. SF can't hit, vogelsong has been nearly unhittable this year. Davis has had some rough outings this year but has been better as of late. Both pens have been rather good lately as well. With the wind blowing a modest 8 mph, I think 9 is to high for this match up even at wrigley. ChC/SF under 9.
    Never mind. Fukk the cubs and SF. Especially SF. They been fukkin me all season. Gl

btd
    btd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6828

I like the Red Sox to bounce back after a tough series in Pitt.

BigDan

shit team of the day..

Hou +145 ff

CTsharp
    CTsharp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Dan,
    Good Luck tonight.

Love any under total in that dodgers game. Going to take the first 5 under.

12 Last