flakeandbake
    flakeandbake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4278

Flake's Monday Night Plays

So far today I am up 1 unit after hitting the under in the Cubs game and Tonight i'm rolling with three plays.

1. Reds +130 (1 unit)
    A lot of people are going to be betting this game because it's going to be on ESPN2 tonight and also is MLB.com's free showing of the day. It is also one of the only 7pm games and a lot of gambling addicted squares are going to make a play since they have nothing better to do. 95% of the money on this game is on the Rays (70% on the money line and 95% on the run line). I think the Rays will be upset at home tonight. I know this means nothing but the funny thing is that ESPN predicts the Reds will win at a rate of 56%. The Rays have been batting hot lately and are on a 4 game win streak and 8-2 in their last ten games. I feel like everything points to the Rays winning except that the pitching matchup is pretty even. Therefore I think that the Rays bats are going to be cool tonight and Jeremy Hellickson is going to choke

2. Small play on Toronto +160
    I just don't think that Scherzer is going to get his 10th win tonight, I just can't see him having as many wins as Verlander, especially since he has been getting tagged for runs and getting bailed out by run support. I believe that by making a play on the Reds and Toronto that atleast one will pull of an upset and you will come out on top

3. Diamondbacks -170 1 unit
    I'm a little nervous about this play bc Talbot is a respectable pitcher despite his 2-4 record but Kennedy has pitched so well and is 9-2 this year. Another one of my friends is taking the Dbacks and he is a conservative and usually hits at a high %. I'm going to cross my fingers and roll with the Dbacks and hope they get some run support and Kennedy pitches like he is expected to.

4. Padres -140 (goog value) 1 unit
    Latos has been a disappointment this year and he needs to pick it up before the all star break if the Padres want any chance of winning the division. The Padres got the bats going over the weekend vs. the braves except for Saturday night. I think Latos comes out and pitches well and the Padres take this game 4-2 or 5-2

flakeandbake

For all you guys out here who don't wanna comment or follow me.. you eventually will when you see the kid on a fuckin heater

flakeandbake

I'm adding a really small play on the Twins -120 and the Over of 8 in the Twins game for tonight

flakeandbake

SMH @ the Twins Offence

flakeandbake

Ended up losing 6$ on juice last night, what a disgrace by the Dbacks