GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Tigers Under 9.5 -120

This total is way off all because of one 8th inning played by the tigers... The tigers just aren't hitting right now, don't be fulled by their 8-2 win the other day... Remember 7 of those runs came in the 8th inning of the game with 2 outs, that is a fluke and will not happen again.. 4-2 final today sounds just about right.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

The problem with this is Zach Stewart has played one career game and has pitched like absolute garbage. Kinda risky dont ya think?

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    The problem with this is Zach Stewart has played one career game and has pitched like absolute garbage. Kinda risky dont ya think?

not to mention Scherzer is very hittable,few jays have hit him in limited abs, this isnt interleague, and Jays bats looking good again. Not sure i wanna play over but no interest in the under here...either way GL

MrShrink
    MrShrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    The tigers just aren't hitting right now, don't be fulled by their 8-2 win the other day...
    L10 vs R's

TOR .212
    DET .308

TOR has now hit for no greater than .188 in 7 of their last 10 games. This will be their 9th road game in a row (one day off) while DET is coming off a home series (with the same day off). Inge and Jackson are questionable for DET, but they have them far outclassed on the mound and are at home. DET could and should end up winning this by a comfortable margin, although I wouldn't be surprised if it ended at/around 6-0.

DET ml and rl are the plays.

slowdown
    slowdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Guys,
    Tor/Det is another trapped game of the day...
    Go with Tor all in, and Tor under.. GL...(score will be around Tor 4-2 or Tor 4-3).

MrShrink

Quote Originally Posted by MrShrink View Post
    L10 vs R's TOR .212 DET .308 TOR has now hit for no greater than .188 in 7 of their last 10 games. This will be their 9th road game in a row (one day off) while DET is coming off a home series (with the same day off). Inge and Jackson are questionable for DET, but they have them far outclassed on the mound and are at home. DET could and should end up winning this by a comfortable margin, although I wouldn't be surprised if it ended at/around 6-0. DET ml and rl are the plays.
    Correction... TENTH road game in a row. Not a trap. If you feel like it is, just don't play it. Just because TOR gets a couple of wins against AAA and a half (atm) STL with McClellan and Westbrook on the mound doesn't mean that they've solved their probs and are gonna start playing great baseball in their 4th city in a week and a half. Against a 24-15 team at home, no less. The only angle I can find in TOR's favor is a slight advantage at bullpen. If that's enough for you, knock yourself out.

GemSportsPicks

Slowdown i couldn't agree more,, I have 4-2 final, just don't know which way.

Ktown
    Ktown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1497

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
    This will be his 3rd start.

Raynor21
    Cle/Ari Under
    Raynor21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Not going to lie, I'm not too sure about this play. Hell, I'm not too sure about the game itself. I could definitely see the tigers putting up 6 tonight. Got it down as a no play though, so BOL. Hope you hit.

slowdown
    slowdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Tor/Det pass 7in and score still 2-2...so the game will be Tor 4-2 or 4-3 ...good luck...I can smell Under now...

GemSportsPicks

hahaha i was just going to ay 4-2 is looking better and better.

BeerBottlez
    BeerBottlez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1612

Go get 'em Leyland

GemSportsPicks

Someone give me props for predicting 4-2 final, its not over yet, but it has unbelievable shot

MrShrink

Props for a final that's not a final. Something new every day here... Entertaining...

thompsontw
    Update your status
    thompsontw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1653

Looking good right now...Glad I tailed this...Although you never know with these Blue Jays.

GemSportsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by MrShrink View Post
    Props for a final that's not a final. Something new every day here... Entertaining...
    Said its not over yet, but as i said unbelievable shot, 3 outs away, thats pretty locked in... At begining of innning odds were about 65% to be right on the head.

GemSportsPicks

Now its getting scary,,, one of best closers around blowing it to a team that can't hit... Not good.

GemSportsPicks

4-2 final hope i was entertaining enough for you...

MrShrink

You were. Getting on the internet and asking anonymous people to give you props for predicting a final that's not a final on a game that you couldn't pick the winner... I just cancelled Netflix.