BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets talk Royals/Pads

Kinda strange seeing the Pads-140ish, it was more fun betting them against Hotlanta but this has obviously drove up the price. Is it worth it? Once again SD is gonna see a pitcher i believe they can hit, limited abs for most against Francis but Hudson has hit him well, im sure Ludwig can hit this guy, Headly, well you get the point he hittable. Had a nice start against arz but that was at home where he is typically much better, but in tru kc fashion they stranded 97 runners and d-bags won, kc did this all series against d-bags but then the scrubbies rolled in and in typical cub fashion even let kc score.

Let talk Latos, i dont see him enough to know what up with him, i think his stuff fine i thought he put in a gritty effort to hold bos down for a while at least, before that he was in Col, another place you rather not be atm. Kc bats are not the sox or rox bats, however they do hit the ball, pretty damn well until they put ppl on base then it turns into a total shit show. So im sure they can bang out some hit but Latos should be able to get out of trouble a lot with minimal damage. Kc might score a few runs on dps

Ive been trying to figure out if kc gms would be good to play on the h/r/e line but just by watching havnt looked over it all season, but i saw a chart LT posted on this and not surprising kc one of the better h/r/e producing teams.

Not sure about laying the chalk cause this be the game where kc be sharp but they have been known to fuk up a few "sharp" ppls wet dreams. theyve done it to me as well

what does everyone think about this or what are your thoughts on the game?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I have already bet the padres.

Royals pitcher is tailor made for the Padres offense. Francis strikes no one out, and pitches to contact. Padres are contact hitters, that strikeout a lot.

Francis will get hit tomorrow

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    I have already bet the padres.

Royals pitcher is tailor made for the Padres offense. Francis strikes no one out, and pitches to contact. Padres are contact hitters, that strikeout a lot.

Francis will get hit tomorrow

I already did but only for .5 u cause im curious if V word bettors move the price a little then scare guys saying oh no rlm.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Francis is a left handed Carmona.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    Francis is a left handed Carmona.

I know, taylor made for sd right now. think kc can hit Latos though as well. that why im looking at h/r/e ov with total being 6.5 it gotta be reasonable (i just started messing with new ideas lately and dont know how to figure that number out really, would like to tho).

i actually didnt click the bet, it was on my wager menu but im happy holding off till morning.