BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 plays today

sea/nats ov7.5 +112... Marquis somehow is putting up good numbers but opponents are hitting him at a almost .300 clip. I like Pineda but Nats are swinging the bats really well lately, Marquis also can hit a little and does not go deep into games and sea has had a good look at Nats pen so far this series. good price for a low number, maybe im a sucker but think this has a decent shot. You could prob get 7 and pay juice if you want but im greedy.

Stl-110...been riding phi all series and waiting for my series ticket to cash with them, just think we see Cards bow there necks here and find a way to get a W. Neither pitcher has performed up to his high standards so far this season but i see a lot more to like in Carp than Oswalt at this point. house money, should probably just let it be but again with the greed.

phi/stl ov 8 +117...another decent number with a big plus sign next to it, unders have been hitting like crazy lately so maybe im being a sucker with these but really dont see any other way to play it.

That all i got, dont know wtf mlb was thinking with this setup for today but i dont like it. Lot of work to do today, Prob wont be back till around start of Cards gm. As always thoughts, comments, incite on plays you like is appreciated (even tho i wont be able to see any of it today, still doesnt hurt to discuss).

Gl everyone

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    sea/nats ov7.5 +112... Marquis somehow is putting up good numbers but opponents are hitting him at a almost .300 clip. I like Pineda but Nats are swinging the bats really well lately, Marquis also can hit a little and does not go deep into games and sea has had a good look at Nats pen so far this series. good price for a low number, maybe im a sucker but think this has a decent shot. You could prob get 7 and pay juice if you want but im greedy.

Stl-110...been riding phi all series and waiting for my series ticket to cash with them, just think we see Cards bow there necks here and find a way to get a W. Neither pitcher has performed up to his high standards so far this season but i see a lot more to like in Carp than Oswalt at this point. house money, should probably just let it be but again with the greed.

phi/stl ov 8 +117...another decent number with a big plus sign next to it, unders have been hitting like crazy lately so maybe im being a sucker with these but really dont see any other way to play it.

That all i got, dont know wtf mlb was thinking with this setup for today but i dont like it. Lot of work to do today, Prob wont be back till around start of Cards gm. As always thoughts, comments, incite on plays you like is appreciated (even tho i wont be able to see any of it today, still doesnt hurt to discuss).

Gl everyone

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

I look for there to be some runs scored in the sea-wash game today... I really like sea ml bc they force wash to play a diff game... Sea will small ball to the l's fall off while wash wants to bang the ball... Small ball wins today imo... GL!!!

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

didnt marquis give up like 9 runs in the first inning in his nationals debut last year. something like that

1bfqrsx79
    1bfqrsx79's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks guys. appreciate the insight you guys share. Keep up the good work

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by mann2chc View Post
    I look for there to be some runs scored in the sea-wash game today... I really like sea ml bc they force wash to play a diff game... Sea will small ball to the l's fall off while wash wants to bang the ball... Small ball wins today imo... GL!!!
    Small ball? Washington has more stolen bases than Seattle. Chone Figgins gave them a shot at this but he decided to steal money for impersonating a baseball player instead.

korbal29
    korbal29's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

seattle doesnt score much runs but will give a shot to this 3 teamer since I suck at interleague

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

MLB [909] ARI -116 [Action]

Bald Bull
    Bald Bull's Avatar Become A Pro!

you can get the cardinals/phils over 7.5 at plus money now

runnershane14
    runnershane14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

good luck to you, i like the plays

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

took Cards / Phils over when it went to 7

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

like mets today...thats it.

DRZ
    Update your status
    DRZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

best of luck on the card today

HighFive
    HighFive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Nats are solid at home and stroking right now at the plate

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

GL playing Oakland, Oakland O 7.5 and Seattle today for early games. Just small though for little action. Want to go bigger on M's but Nats been hot lately. Marquis has to come back to reality at somepoint. Like the Cardinal Over later though.
    Last edited by HOT WINGS; 06-23-11 at 12:01 PM.

BigDan

Yea i knew that was gonna happen Bull but i had a ton of work to get done today, missed a few more i liked but wanted to post the STL stuff cause ive been killing with them this home-stand. actually hit my local and got some ov 7.5 as well, parlayed with Cards of coarse.

this series was so gravy, phi series -160, gm 1 phi-1.5, gm 2 phi ml. gm 3 stl and over. like butter baby.

BigDan

Of coarse i played arz/kc over again today for the 3rd time this series, and of coarse it pushes for the second with a loss sandwiched in between. Fuk you Royals, try moving a runner over sometime, or maybe they should get hypnoses so when they hitting with risp they think bases are empty.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    like mets today...thats it.

while i was working i decided muts and under would be nice, didnt play it tho, got to busy then it was to late. Nice hit.

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13