koscheckbaby
    Briscoe and Logan Baby!!!
    koscheckbaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 550

Anyone Liking The Reds In Game 2 of the Doubleheader

Cuerto vs Gordon. Reds bats have been a bit quiet this series, but this is by far the easiest pitching matchup they'll have at home. The downside is the Yankees won Game 1 of the DH while benching A-Rod and Teixiera, so both bats will definitely be in the lineup for the second game. What's the feel on this game?

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

The Yanks are +120, to a middling Reds team, who has been struggling to score against mediocre pitching since interleague started.

A friend tells me this all the time. People wait until the Yanks, and Red Sox are -200 to lay a bet on them. Nevertheless when those same teams are +$$, bettors think of reasons not to bet them.

BOL

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quiet is an understatement for their bats. 9 runs in their last 5 games. That is 1.80 runs per game..... In those games they have faced Jo Jo Reyes, Brandon Morrow, Carlos Villanueva, Ivan Nova and Freddy Garcia. Freaking atrocious.

Razorbacks1
    '70's Gong Show Fan
    Razorbacks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9578

Hard to pass up Yanks with a plus ML...BOL on your play

gtboy
    gtboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

anytime i get the yanks + money i bite. the only thing i worry is that read r playing to avoid getting sweep.

LGHT
    LGHT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Cueto is over rated and only carries a low era because of the horrible teams he pitched against. The only risk is AROD probably won't play and if he does it will be a situational at bat if that and Gordon has only pitched a game this year. Either way I still think yanks roll over the kid and get him out in the 5th when the pen gives up at least 4 in 4.

Yanks win 8-3

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Yanks plus

Lord and Master
    Lord and Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

cano is out but so are rolen and stubbs, gardner sucks but cueto is way overrated