Mad Capper34
    Mad Capper34's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mad Capper redirected

Glad I didn't follow tonight. Wow! Back to the drawing board

Mad Capper34

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    Wrong thread or just acting stupid? There were no plays here last night...back onto ignore...I had cleared the list...but I see you come in here just to act stupid and play a moronic fool...guess I have not been missing much...bye... Guys if anyone needs help putting someone on ignore...to avoid the confusion this troll tries to create... Top right corner in box withyour name and small avatar...hit settings...left side of page hit add to ignore list...very important to spell right...when done correctly will look like this.... Remove user from ignore list Mad Capper34 This message is hidden because Mad Capper34 is on your ignore list.
    I thought we were supposed to play leans. They just wouldn't be counting in your record. Now I am really confused!! Not sure why I am on ignore again? Hopefully we can get this system back to even by the All Star Break. With our miniscule wager amounts, it could take awhile to make .16 units back. Good Luck!

Mad Capper34

Quote Originally Posted by bulichme View Post
    The leans are just leans, if you want to pick and chose (cap) out of them it is a personal choice, not a suppose to. Hope this helps.
    Why even post the leans then? Could you imagine how hyper G would have gone if SF won

G has spent every minute of every day since April working on this system (posting 20 pages of rules, calling people stupid, capping the games, answering questions about his confusing multiplier, switiching people back and forth from ignore to not ignore, etc...), don't you think he would be showing a profit?? Seems like a big waste of time to me.

Mad Capper34

Quote Originally Posted by Walulu View Post
    G hasn't said anything about his leans winning or losing. He only posted them for people who might have wanted to take extra action but said he was not playing them since they didn't clear the system. What clears the system he posts and plays as SYSTEM PLAYS #2 or #3. With the leans he plainly states there are no plays in the thread. You don't get it and I'm pretty sure no one understands why you continue to come in here since you don't. Seems like a big waste of time? Then why are you in here wasting your own time?
    Only takes a couple of minutes to view thread. I will make time for this comedy everyday!

Mad Capper34

Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
    Guys i cannot read what he is saying(on ignore you might just want to do the same) but it is obvious...just do not respond...he just wants to clog up the thread with confusion...and you are right...there is no record on leans because they are series that clear the first group of filters but not the second group which is required to list them as a play in system #2. System #3 is a little more forgiving but based on different filters and you will sometimes see a lean within that group...but there has never been a record for the leans because as you said they are not picks unless listed as a play...but if someone goes back over the long term they usually hit at a high rate also... Just ignore the fool...anyone playing the system knows a play in here is not one that says there are zero picks in this post... All plays always have a game #, multiplier and the odds listed its that simple...never a play when it clearly says it is not... My last comment on that please do not give him any more responses... it is silly to discuss why a lean that says clearly it is not a system play is even being discussed...do you ever see me jumping up and down when the leans win... I play some but to avoid any confusion in 3 years they have never been mentioned here as plays...
    There was a full slate of games yesterday. Out of the 14 or so games that were played, SF was your strongest play. Why would we not want to throw a little $$ down? I was just saying that your lean system needs a little work. (And for that matter all of your systems - we are still down for the year). Not trying to cause any confusion at all. Sorry for the misunderstanding.