ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

NO RUN 1ST - no score has lost 14 of last 17

yesterday the prop if you bet no score lost 8 of 10 games and it lost in 6 of the 7 7pm games...

...so when does the averages even out? 8 pm games? whatever

justwinthisone
    justwinthisone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4980

Tomorrow?

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

just glad i have stuck to my guns and barely bet this prop this month. it sucks to watch it lose and lose and lose tho and see others lose.

lilb999
    lilb999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Start bettin some yes's since most of em a + money

justwinthisone

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    just glad i have stuck to my guns and barely bet this prop this month. it sucks to watch it lose and lose and lose tho and see others lose.
    Have u seen my last 5 days only betting NOs?

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Better luck in the next couple of days. I like full game plays myself.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by justwinthisone View Post
    Have u seen my last 5 days only betting NOs?
    Yeah I've seen you doing ok. what I don't like is if you lose your earlier plays you just throw a ton more on a later game... risky chasing right there. I stayed away from all 7 games, at 8 I wanted to bet TB-MIL but chickened out as well as STL - PHI game I kinda liked but backed off it.

I did decide to bet the DET - LA game after looking it over as a lot of people liked it and I also liked it so went ahead and bet it and it won so 1-0 for the day.

10 of 14 games had scores though. 18 of 24 games last 2 days = 75% wow

I also went to bet on the Min - SF game and luckily I was too slow figuring out how much I wanted to bet and it went off the board I was mad, then Min first 8 batters got hits

justwinthisone

Yeah I've seen you doing ok. what I don't like is if you lose your earlier plays you just throw a ton more on a later game... risky chasing right there. I stayed away from all 7 games, at 8 I wanted to bet TB-MIL but chickened out as well as STL - PHI game I kinda liked but backed off it.

I did decide to bet the DET - LA game after looking it over as a lot of people liked it and I also liked it so went ahead and bet it and it won so 1-0 for the day.

10 of 14 games had scores though. 18 of 24 games last 2 days = 75% wow

I also went to bet on the Min - SF game and luckily I was too slow figuring out how much I wanted to bet and it went off the board I was mad, then Min first 8 batters got hits
    Is it still considered chasing if your up 8k in less than a month?

AsianPlaya
    AsianPlaya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Just bet 1 or 2 games max.No need for multiple games.And justwinthisone,its chasing..sorry but you just betting the board..you bet no but my analysis says otherwise..I analyze everything that can affect the 1st inning and sometimes it just baffles me why you bet that..Nothing personal but I'll bet I earn more because of calculated risks..You dont bet more in the next game to cover your losses hoping you win..As I said you'll lose that bankroll..

AsianPlaya

@thatopmoron if you have questions about a certain game,I'll tell you my opinion if a NO is good or not..I'll show stats and provide proofs on what to do..Besides from stats,I watch as much games possible so when I bet I prevent a loss and maximize profit..

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by justwinthisone View Post
    Is it still considered chasing if your up 8k in less than a month?
    if that's your winnings if i was you id cashout 7k and keep the rest to bet on only very selective games

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags

Quote Originally Posted by AsianPlaya View Post
    @thatopmoron if you have questions about a certain game,I'll tell you my opinion if a NO is good or not..I'll show stats and provide proofs on what to do..Besides from stats,I watch as much games possible so when I bet I prevent a loss and maximize profit..

I've seen you doing good along with the other regular guys in the no score 1st threads. Offer sounds good, I'd like to get as many opinions as possible right now as I am only going for 1 game a day win or lose.

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

no runs is a good moneymaker, but i stay away from interleague as it's a crapshoot.

justwinthisone

if that's your winnings if i was you id cashout 7k and keep the rest to bet on only very selective games
    that is my winnings....i have cashed it out. i meet bookie once a week if i am up or down more than 1k. i am gettin a big wad of cash today.

justwinthisone

Quote Originally Posted by AsianPlaya View Post
    Just bet 1 or 2 games max.No need for multiple games.And justwinthisone,its chasing..sorry but you just betting the board..you bet no but my analysis says otherwise..I analyze everything that can affect the 1st inning and sometimes it just baffles me why you bet that..Nothing personal but I'll bet I earn more because of calculated risks..You dont bet more in the next game to cover your losses hoping you win..As I said you'll lose that bankroll..

Even if i didnt add units to plays after i lose some i would still be up. i would just not be up nearly as much as i am. look at the record, it is not the best record but it is a winning record. i do understand what u r saying about the "chase" but it has worked so far very well with these bets. i do not do that when i am down, i do that when i am playing with the bookies money. whats is your record for posted plays over the last 30 days?

AsianPlaya

I'll need to check on my record.It's not perfect but it's a good percentage.I'll post it later since my units vary since when I say I'm betting this number of units,I'm betting the units to win the # of units.So let's say odds to win 100 is at -150 and I want to win 300 I'll bet 450 or 4.5 units in your case;howeverI just see that as 3 units.So I'll post my record later.
    Last edited by AsianPlaya; 06-22-11 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Added info